[KERNEL][GCC5.1] Xceed [KC][GPE/Sense][M7UL/WLS/WLV][Updated:06/01]

Search This thread

myrigon

May 30, 2013
Hi guys.
Thanks to @kairi_zeroblade and @myrigon I have made an app (some time ago) but now it fully supports Xceed.
Kernel Configurator: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2989336
The app is fully compatible with hotplug settings.
a7a1076c704408e7fce578b2c75adb46.jpg

b9ee9744615aef20779c59a4838a53bc.jpg

The cat is out the bag now! ☺ Yep, the @DHD22800 has enabled Xceed to live free of synapse. All those who has been subject to the no UCI error, should now be able to use this app to control Xceed at the same level as synapse, with a little added functionality on top.

archioptrics

Jan 12, 2013

archioptrics

Jan 12, 2013
Have been away from exceed too long have wpr installed will report on battery life as soon as possible

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: myrigon

Baba Booey

Jun 5, 2014
I got this kernel to install & boot up on my vzw m7 with nusense6 v10.1, using tarp 2.8.4.0.
Synapse got past the "no icu" notice, but apparently isn't stable. Any suggestions?

7a332538349a31c44c9ac7190810a4ed.jpg
8a4b8a2564fb9a07a0f0b30db092fe3a.jpg
12bcb2ced28449bcb19222efbaa8fdb6.jpg
c5f9d842b598ec295e3806d67d5969c9.jpg
24a7004cddd00c8ad24d2ce12124342f.jpg

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
Would you explain please? Because they work the same. Only difference is KC doesn't need reset kernel. If you have any issues with KC kindly report to developer from the app or on his thread. This is kinda rude to him

Sorry, I downloaded the wrong kernel configurator app. The one that I used only had a few options. The real KC is just like synapse, but looks nicer.

BTW I thought that the new installer didn't need reset kernel.

Reactions: myrigon

myrigon

May 30, 2013
Sorry, I downloaded the wrong kernel configurator app. The one that I used only had a few options. The real KC is just like synapse, but looks nicer.

BTW I thought that the new installer didn't need reset kernel.

No worries, now that you are using the correct app, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. The developer has it under active development also, so expect it to improve, too!

Reactions: kairi_zeroblade

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [KERNEL][GCC5.1] Xceed [KC][GPE/Sense][M7UL/WLS/WLV][Updated:06/01]

pyXGmoT.jpg

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
    **Synapse™ is a registered trademark owned by @Andreilux
    **(v1)Xceed Logo™ is created by @fareed_extreme
    **(v2)Xceed Logo™ is created by @Sharan Narayan
    **(v3)Xceed Logo™ is created by @JeGuina

XDA:DevDB Information
    Xceed� Custom Kernel, Kernel for the HTC One

Contributors
    kairi_zeroblade, donkeykong1, myrigon, macondo62
    Source Code: https://github.com/zeroblade1984HTC-One-M7

Kernel Special Features: Finer voltage tuning, Mild CPU Overclocking, GPU Boosting, Custom Hotplug, Auto erandom seeding, Wake gestures

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Production build 11
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-01

Created 2014-08-21
    Last Updated 2015-07-28
    Reserved

Now what the heck is NPR and WPR??

NPR Stands for No Power Restriction, this build has a custom Hotplug Algorithm which is Enabled by default, and gives you flexibility between the balance of Power Savings and Performance in mind. This build is aimed at users who are enthusiast and who wants to take charge of everything the phone does, Hotplug parameters are supplied so that it can give you the best options to tweak with your preferred settings.

WPR on the other hand stands for With Power Restriction, this build has stability in mind, this is driven by the default Qualcomm Hotplug Binary(mpdecision) and this does not have CPU Overclocking features as opposed to NPR builds having that feature, the kernel is intended for users who do not have time and knowledge to fiddle with settings that could balance Power Savings with Performance. Although this is using mpdecision binary for Hotplug, this build is still far better than stock in terms of Performance and Power Savings.

For Battery reference tuning you can go here
    i attached the logs above yr post...so any idea?
    can u post the corrected kernel? i want to use it.

why so demanding, much wow..

New builds for Sense 4.4.3/4.4.4 ROM's are up here at my wiki page

As usual flash reset kernels first..these were tested the whole day and prior to that it never gave me a single reboot(played games like World 2 boss hunt, Godfire and MC4)

Lollipop builds in a short while..this post gets edited when they are ready..
    As people wanted to see my settings:

Looking Good up there.. :D Congrats!!

!!Every changes you apply can harm your phone, I am NOT responsible if anything breaks!! (Won't brick your phone though).

First of all i did run the 4.19.401.p RUU and did ALL OTA's up to 7.19.401.2 then i flashed TWRP 2.8.5.0 and wiped everything. After that installed Maximus HD 52.0.0 let it boot, went through the setup and then flashed Project Era and Xceed Kernel NRP build 9.

Here are my Kernel Configurator Settings (Does only show what I changed):

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_22_14_1.png

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_22_28_1.png

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_22_53_1.png

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_23_07_1.png

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_23_16_1.png

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_23_23_1.png

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_23_26_1.png

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_23_37_1.png

Screenshot_2015_03_10_20_23_42_1.png

After this I disabled Media gesture and Daydream in Display, gestures & buttons. Moreover id checked Wi-Fi optimization in Advanced tab in the Wi-Fi settings. Auto Sync, Auto sleep (Screen timeout), Auto-rotate screen Automatic brightness and NuPlayer are still on. Furthermore I do use Power saver but with CPU power unchecked

I do use DS Battery Saver and Greenify (should find your own settings there).

In App Ops I do restrict the following (Everything tested and working fine):
    • - DS Battery Saver Location and Camera
    • - Power Location
    • - Google Services Framework Keep awake
    • - Google Play Store Location and Keep awake
    • - Tapatalk Keep awake
    • - Snapchat Keep awake
    • - HTC Service Pack Location
    • - HTC Checkin Service Location
    • - Google Play Services Location and Keep awake
    • - Nfc Service Keep awake (only if you don't use NFC!)
    • - HTC BlinkFeed Location
    • - Calendar Storage Keep awake
    • - TV Location, Read calendar, Modify calendar and Keep awake (because I don't use it)
    • - HTC Message Uploader Location
    • - Setup Location
    • - Dropbox Read contacts and Keep awake
    • - HTC Framework Resource Location
    • - HTC Guide Location
    And turned off every Autostart I do not personally need.

As far as i disabled services, I did the following ones for Google Play services:
    Code:
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.playlog.service.PlayLogBrokerService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.wearable.node.bluetooth.BluetoothClientService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.wearable.node.bluetooth.BluetoothServerService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.wearable.node.emulator.NetworkConnectionService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.WearableService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.wearable.service.WearableControlService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.fitness.service.DbCleanupService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.fitness.service.BrokeredFitnessService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.fitness.sensors.activity.ActivityRecognitionService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.fitness.sync.FitnessSyncAdapterService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.fitness.sensors.sample.CollectSensorService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.fitness.wearables.WearableSyncService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.fitness.service.DebugIntentService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.wearable.LocationWearableListenerService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.fused.NlpLocationReceiverService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.internal.PendingIntentCallbackService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.geocode.GeocodeService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.network.NetworkLocationService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.internal.GoogleLocationManagerService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.geofencer.service.GeofenceProviderService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.activity.HardwareActivityRecognitionProviderService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.internal.server.GoogleLocationService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.reporting.service.ReportingAndroidService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.reporting.service.ReportingSyncService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.reporting.service.LocationHistoryInjectorService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.reporting.service.DispatchingService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.reporting.service.InitializerService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.reporting.service.PreferenceService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.reporting.service.DeleteHistoryService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.location.places.PlaylogService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.ads.AdRequestBrokerService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.ads.identifier.service.AdvertisingIdService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast.service.CastService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast.media.CastMediaRouteProviderService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast.service.CastSocketMultiplexerLifeCycleService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast.media.CastRemoteDisplayProviderService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast.service.CastOperationService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast.service.CastDeviceScannerIntentService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast_mirroring.CastMirroringService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast_mirroring.CastMirroringIntentService
    com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.cast_mirroring.CastRemoteMirroringService
    com.google.android.backuptransport/com.google.android.backup.BackupTransportService

And the following ones for Google Services Framework:

Code:
    com.google.android.gsf/com.google.android.gsf.checkin.CheckinService
    com.google.android.gsf/com.google.android.gsf.checkin.EventLogService
    com.google.android.gsf/com.google.android.gsf.update.SystemUpdateService

I hope it helps you out with better battery life. If you have any further questions don't wait, ask now!

Thumbs up if you liked this :D

P.s @kairi_zeroblade Sorry for hijacking your thread, pm if I shell delete it hope not *fingers crossed*

I believe @kairi_zeroblade was referring to the release of the GPE 5.1 sources from HTC... He'll need a bit of time to look it over [emoji4] .

HTC was so lazy to release a "clean" source..they released a "Dig yourself up" kind of source.. :eek:

I am starting to believe that sense7 and this kernel ain't a match made in heaven

Sent from my HTC One M9 using XDA Free mobile app

From the day this was made into concept, never did I thought of tying up with any ROM's..so there you have it..I'm not sure about what gave you that conclusion but lets say its a per-person's perspective..also the M7 doesn't have (yet) Sense 7..so seeing only "ports" I'm clueless as to whats inside em..

EDIT:
    Your least anticipated update has been released(Build 11 NPR)!! grab em here