[Q] Data problem

Search This thread

Faxx4840

Feb 26, 2013
Welkenraedt, BE
Hello,

I use this variable for the data connection #NCCONNS#. Before when I put the data off, a text "None" appears to say i'm not connected.

Now when I put my data connection off the "E" or "H" stay and I would like the see the "None" comeback. I'm not connected on wifi or on data.

Thanks for help

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
Probably the Zooper Forums
Hello,

I use this variable for the data connection #NCCONNS#. Before when I put the data off, a text "None" appears to say i'm not connected.

Now when I put my data connection off the "E" or "H" stay and I would like the see the "None" comeback. I'm not connected on wifi or on data.

Thanks for help
One possible solution:
Code:
$#NDATAON#=1?#NCCONNS#:None$

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
The problem is that with #NCCONNS# the "E" stay but when I change the variable for #NDATAON" it shows me 0 !

Before everything works fine I didn't change anything and now no more "None" when data are Off...

Use the full string as I posted it. #NDATAON# just tells if data is on or not. It's used as a condition to decide if #NCCONNS# should be displayed (if #NDATAON#=1) or not (if #NDATAON#=0).

Faxx4840

Feb 26, 2013
Welkenraedt, BE
Use the full string as I posted it. #NDATAON# just tells if data is on or not. It's used as a condition to decide if #NCCONNS# should be displayed (if #NDATAON#=1) or not (if #NDATAON#=0).

When I'm on wifi it says 1 its normal ? When I put wifi and data off it says to me 0 that's ok but one thing I don't understand its after if I choose the variable #NCSTATE# it shows me 3 who says "connected" normally this would be also on 0 if everything is off ?

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
When I'm on wifi it says 1 its normal ? When I put wifi and data off it says to me 0 that's ok but one thing I don't understand its after if I choose the variable #NCSTATE# it shows me 3 who says "connected" normally this would be also on 0 if everything is off ?
In that case I misread the documentation for the variable. I thought it meant cellular data but it seems to be for either cellular or wifi. In that case we just have to test for wifi too:
Code:
$#NDATAON#=1 && #NWSTATE#!=2?#NCCONNS#:None$

Reactions: Faxx4840

Faxx4840

Feb 26, 2013
Welkenraedt, BE
In that case I misread the documentation for the variable. I thought it meant cellular data but it seems to be for either cellular or wifi. In that case we just have to test for wifi too:
Code:

I use this $#NDATAON#=1&&#NWSTATE#!=2?#NCCONNS#: $

Awesome now It shows me a E or H when I'm connected and nothing when I'm off for the data :eek: ! That's what I'm looking for a while !

Great thanks to you :D !

kwerdenker

Apr 1, 2010
I use this $#NDATAON#=1&&#NWSTATE#!=2?#NCCONNS#: $

Awesome now It shows me a E or H when I'm connected and nothing when I'm off for the data :eek: ! That's what I'm looking for a while !

Great thanks to you :D !

Ah ok, my understanding of your question was how to get the 'None' back. If you just want to blend out the #NCCONNS# you can leave the ': ' out entirely so the end looks like this ?#NCCONNS#$

Have fun with it :)

Faxx4840

Feb 26, 2013
Welkenraedt, BE
I am also wondering why the #NCONNS# dont show the none or nothing when the data were off.
And unfortunatly u got me what i was looking for for a long time.

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 5 avec Tapatalk 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code: