Search This thread

The S3 Kid

Jul 25, 2012
Belfast

bungadudu

Feb 8, 2012
Just installed it.
Doesn't yet have an option to cast.
Also, the build on PS is from 23 January...

Last edited:

sirdashadow

Oct 20, 2010
Confirmed working, thanks!

Hmm I have installed and reinstalled chrome on my win7 x64 but for some reason the chromecast web-based apps don't work (neither the Cagecast nor the Vidcast bookmarklet). When I try to cast the tab on those pages it stays in a loop "Casting to Chromecast" and nothing happens. Can someone help me?

mdamaged

Oct 16, 2013
South of Heaven
Moto G5 Plus
Google Pixel 4a
Hmm I have installed and reinstalled chrome on my win7 x64 but for some reason the chromecast web-based apps don't work (neither the Cagecast nor the Vidcast bookmarklet). When I try to cast the tab on those pages it stays in a loop "Casting to Chromecast" and nothing happens. Can someone help me?

Dunno, using the exact same setup and it works.

Here is how I do it: Goto the dailymotion video page, then clicked the VidCast bookmarklet, then the page loaded with its overlay, and told me to click Play, which I did, then it automatically dropped down the google cast extension (which you need), then I just clicked on my Chromecast in that drop down, and it played on my CC.

DJames1

Oct 10, 2013

Make sure you have the latest versions of Chrome and the Chromecast plugin.

If still no good, try disabling the Flash plugin (under about: plugins).

aiiee

Mar 4, 2010
Make sure you have the latest versions of Chrome and the Chromecast plugin.

If still no good, try disabling the Flash plugin (under about: plugins).

did all that, no joy, I tried clicking on both the cast button in the video window and the browser. It just loops on "Casting....."

Top Liked Posts