VIPER4ANDROID - Differential Sound - Great feature in your car

Search This thread

hainfelder

May 2, 2014
i do not know how many of you know about this:

Differential Sound is a feature in Viper4android - and i think many people do not know a use for it:

it can be used to correct the runtime in between your ears and your speakers in your car.

As the speaker in your car are at very different distances relative your ears (as a driver) the sound stage gets lost ...

People do buy high end stereo systems for their cars to get this feature ...

i was searching very long for this - until I found out that Viper4android does it (again - )

Try it out in your car - set the effect time to 2-5 ms and wonder about the little magic trick -

even though i use high end speakers and amp in my car - this little effect improved the sound by light years ...

(i got no connection with viper4android but am so happy with it, that i want to spread the word)

Cheers
hf

Reactions: arnes_king

skchattha

Jul 28, 2007
hope this can be used with a phone only connecting to Aux in of car stereo. Or is there any other way?

Differential Sound is a feature in Viper4android - and i think many people do not know a use for it:

it can be used to correct the runtime in between your ears and your speakers in your car.

As the speaker in your car are at very different distances relative your ears (as a driver) the sound stage gets lost ...

i was searching very long for this - until I found out that Viper4android does it (again - )

Try it out in your car - set the effect time to 2-5 ms and wonder about the little magic trick -

even though i use high end speakers and amp in my car - this little effect improved the sound by light years ...

(i got no connection with viper4android but am so happy with it, that i want to spread the word)

Cheers
hf

arnes_king

Sep 28, 2012
Kiseljak
Thanks for this my friend :D I have a 1200Watt Sub in my car with an amplifier and i am always looking for best settings for the in car sound :D

Do you have any other recommendations which i can do on Viper4Android for a better experience?

1qazwsx4

Sep 19, 2011
New Zealand
Hate to say it but I tried viper several times but was always a hassle to set it up and get it working correctly. because I change ROMs often its easier to just use poweramp and with dvc over Bluetooth enabled it also does this and evens out the speakers... Works really well.

hainfelder

May 2, 2014
@1qazwsx4 - yep thats one of the downsides to V4A ... sometimes its easy to install - sometimes its quite a hazzle (depending on your rom)

as i am at the moment stuck on Stock ROM: does poweramp´s dvc? works also on headphone out or only over bluetooth

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers
    hf