rremiaszz

Jan 2, 2011
Alright so this is what I have installed:

baseband: vraljb
rom: gummy 4.4.2 ver. 2.1 -01-09-14 NIGHTLY
kernel: 3.0.64-gummy-gbe62803
pa-gapps flashed
cwm recovery 6+ latest

I have been trying the 4.4 roms available (gummy,cm11,pa,slim) and on none of them the gps works. I was wondering if there is a fix so that I can get the GPS to work on the 4.4 roms? I have only tired google maps and the gps does not work on google maps for me. Basically when i try to navigate to a destination it keeps on saying searching for signal... Any advice greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

nullmem

Mar 17, 2013

pa-gapps flashed
cwm recovery 6+ latest

I have been trying the 4.4 roms available (gummy,cm11,pa,slim) and on none of them the gps works. I was wondering if there is a fix so that I can get the GPS to work on the 4.4 roms? I have only tired google maps and the gps does not work on google maps for me. Basically when i try to navigate to a destination it keeps on saying searching for signal... Any advice greatly appreciated!

When this happens to me I flash a TW rom, enable gps, let it get a good signal lock, then reboot into recovery and re-flash custom rom. This has always worked for me in the past, might be worth a try.

Reactions: rremiaszz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pa-gapps flashed
    cwm recovery 6+ latest

When this happens to me I flash a TW rom, enable gps, let it get a good signal lock, then reboot into recovery and re-flash custom rom. This has always worked for me in the past, might be worth a try.