Tempered glass screen protector after light scratches

Search This thread

redalertlb

Dec 15, 2007
K-Town
Is there really any point in me getting a screen protector after I have light scratches? They don't effect visibility or anything I just don't want to get a screen protector and then have bubbles because of it. Any suggestions would be great.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Well, spider webs and bubbles can't be avoided when you use screen protectors! You could use your nails to get rid of them but they are going show up every now and then depending on the usage.
The only time the screen would get scratched is when it's in your pocket or obviously if you put the device upside down constantly...

I would suggest using a pouch or a flip cover.. it would take care of the pocket part... however, if you drop the device down, the chances of screen shatter goes high whether your protected or not :eek:

ilostmypistons

Jan 25, 2011
McHenry Il
I have a tempered glass protector that looks and feels perfect... no bubbles no spider cracks.. cheap insurance and feels naked

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Is there really any point in me getting a screen protector after I have light scratches? They don't effect visibility or anything I just don't want to get a screen protector and then have bubbles because of it. Any suggestions would be great.

On a plastic screen protector, the bubbles are caused by scratches and / or dust protruding from the screen and bending the protector away from the screen. Surely this isn't nearly as possible with Glass?

screen.png

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    426 bytes · Views: 53
Last edited:
Reactions: redalertlb

redalertlb

Dec 15, 2007
K-Town
Ok I'll give it a shot. I have had one on my past 3 devices and just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting money.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

On a plastic screen protector, the bubbles are caused by scratches and / or dust protruding from the screen and bending the protector away from the screen. Surely this isn't nearly as possible with Glass?

screen.png