tdx.gif

Chrome Wheel
ds8s.gif

Google Project
q1v.gif

Missing Link v2

0dyy.gif

Pac-Man_v2

those are just a small preview to give you an idea what you are downloading. In the Aroma Installer you can choose to view a preview of what you will install.

So far we have 18 options including back to stock

here is the index of what this versions Aroma includes
1_"Return to Stock Pulldown Bar"
2_"Missing Link_v2 Pulldown Bar"
3_"Blue Animated Pulldown Bar"
4_"Green Animated Pulldown Bar"
5_"ICS Blue Animated Pulldown Bar"
6_"Mario Animated Pulldown Bar"
7_"Purple Animated Pulldown Bar
8_"Red Animated Pulldown Bar"
9_"Yellow Animated Pulldown Bar"
10_"Google Edition Pulldown Bar"
11_"Chrome Wheels Pulldown Bar"
12_"Project X Pulldown Bar"
13_"Missing Link Pulldown Bar"
14_"Pacman Animated Pulldown Bar"
15_"Incoming Arrows Purple Animated Pulldown Bar"
16_"Incoming Arrows Green Animated Pulldown Bar"
17_"Incoming Arrows Blue Pulldown Bar"
18_"Incoming Arrows Red Pulldown Bar"

Tested on stock 4.1.2 with locked bootloader. Should be compatible with any Jelly Bean room, not sure about KK.

As always make a backup before flashing something new.

These will also be part of the next update for my Missing Link mod coming soon.

I want some feedback people! I'm trying to keep this place alive for us all but it gets very boring with zero feedback...
Install via recovery.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

stangdriver44

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 16, 2006
Cali
LOL! I feel your pain.
Although I can't use these, as I have a xt907 (and it would drive my OCD brain crazy :laugh:). They look awesome! Nice work!

Thank you! Being a themer/developer you like to hear what people are thinking for future improvements. With that being said I think that Aroma Installer zips are he way to go! My guess is that in the next 6-12 months most new mod on new phones will be using Aroma to install their mods/themes/roms.

This mod is small enough to download in a minute or two and with the ability to quit the install before anything is changed and after you have had a chance to check out the future of Android installers, well worth a look at least? I know cheesy that sounds, but seriously check it out. Flashing can be fun during the install now.

Reactions: ATTACK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***Animated Pulldown Bar Previews***

Blue
    tdx.gif

Chrome Wheel
    ds8s.gif

Google Project
    q1v.gif

Missing Link v2

0dyy.gif

Pac-Man_v2

those are just a small preview to give you an idea what you are downloading. In the Aroma Installer you can choose to view a preview of what you will install.

So far we have 18 options including back to stock

here is the index of what this versions Aroma includes
    1_"Return to Stock Pulldown Bar"
    2_"Missing Link_v2 Pulldown Bar"
    3_"Blue Animated Pulldown Bar"
    4_"Green Animated Pulldown Bar"
    5_"ICS Blue Animated Pulldown Bar"
    6_"Mario Animated Pulldown Bar"
    7_"Purple Animated Pulldown Bar
    8_"Red Animated Pulldown Bar"
    9_"Yellow Animated Pulldown Bar"
    10_"Google Edition Pulldown Bar"
    11_"Chrome Wheels Pulldown Bar"
    12_"Project X Pulldown Bar"
    13_"Missing Link Pulldown Bar"
    14_"Pacman Animated Pulldown Bar"
    15_"Incoming Arrows Purple Animated Pulldown Bar"
    16_"Incoming Arrows Green Animated Pulldown Bar"
    17_"Incoming Arrows Blue Pulldown Bar"
    18_"Incoming Arrows Red Pulldown Bar"

Tested on stock 4.1.2 with locked bootloader. Should be compatible with any Jelly Bean room, not sure about KK.

As always make a backup before flashing something new.

These will also be part of the next update for my Missing Link mod coming soon.

I want some feedback people! I'm trying to keep this place alive for us all but it gets very boring with zero feedback...
    Install via recovery.

DOWNLOAD
    I want some feedback people! I'm trying to keep this place alive for us all, but it gets very boring with zero feedback...

LOL! I feel your pain.
    Although I can't use these, as I have a xt907 (and it would drive my OCD brain crazy :laugh:). They look awesome! Nice work!
    LOL! I feel your pain.

Thank you! Being a themer/developer you like to hear what people are thinking for future improvements. With that being said I think that Aroma Installer zips are he way to go! My guess is that in the next 6-12 months most new mod on new phones will be using Aroma to install their mods/themes/roms.

This mod is small enough to download in a minute or two and with the ability to quit the install before anything is changed and after you have had a chance to check out the future of Android installers, well worth a look at least? I know cheesy that sounds, but seriously check it out. Flashing can be fun during the install now.
    ill try it out