[APP][2.3+]Necta Launcher - Help elderly and children easy to use Android phone

Search This thread

Williams.Joe

Sep 15, 2012
www.necta.us
Hi, everyone,
After long time tested many phones, i think it's the time to introduce Necta Launcher to you. Maybe you are interested in it. It help your parents or children easy to use Call, SMS, take photo. It has big font and button for easy click.
And they could easy to know where they are.

Necta Launcher key features:
* Everything is big:
Big font designed for reading and writing.Big buttons help you easy to press them,you
cannot make wrong touching.
* Quick dial important persons:
Touch one name at home screen you can dial him/her directly.
* Smart camera and photo reviewer:
Well-designed UI, and elders and kids touch anywhere to take a photo.
* Customize agenda/calendar
Senior people easy to use it to see calendar or write something.
* Customize Necta locker screen
Easy to unlock to home screen, just click the big unlock button. and also big font time,date,weather,battery and signal strength.
* You will not get lost:
Position feature display you location at map. and it will add showing how to go to home.
* SOS:
When you encounter difficulties, just click SOS button it will dial and send SMS to
your hot contacts. SOS message contains position info.
* Senior alarm:
Senior alarm with scheduled caring option, it is designed for senior people.
And the scheduled caring is for the people live alone, alarm send SOS message to hot contacts if user don't cancel alarm in 1 minute.
* Useful tools:
Flashlight at home screen make you easy to find it, and many other tools could be added to home
screen.

Google play link here.

Change log:
V1.3.8:
* Add senior alarm with scheduled caring option, it is designed for senior people.
And the scheduled caring is for the people live alone, alarm send SOS message to hot contacts if user don't cancel alarm.

Thanks for your test if you can test it for me.
Any question please reply here or Facebook, i will reply ASAP.

Thanks.

Last edited:

coolz2

Feb 21, 2014
Well done. My mom could take photo easily, She likes big button and big font. I love it too, other launchers have many 3D animations, this launcher is simple . Thanks. I will test all features for you.

Sent from my SHW-M250S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

r.fans

Nov 21, 2013
This app is what i am looking for, for my mom.
Just one addition i'd like to add more hot contacts.

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Goodstart . But how can I access other apps which are not selected as shortcut.? And please provide the option for disable lock screen and touch vibration. Thanks.

Sent from my ST25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Williams.Joe

Williams.Joe

Sep 15, 2012
www.necta.us
Goodstart . But how can I access other apps which are not selected as shortcut.? And please provide the option for disable lock screen and touch vibration. Thanks.

Sent from my ST25i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Haven't support run other apps which not at home screen. We think that many users used to run just several apps. So when a app added to home screen, it means user likes it.
And we will support the option of enable/disable our locker at V1.0.2.
Thanks.

yunn

Dec 11, 2013
My Mum hated her new small Android phone: everything was too small and too complicated. This app single-handedly fixed that. She can even use the phone without reading glasses now!

JohnnyEpic

Apr 3, 2011
I have a family member on BigLauncher. This seems like a better solution. Can't wait to install this on their phone.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bader292

Jul 17, 2013
good job, love your app. it would be great if you support more languages. I can help you with arabic language

تم الإرسال من جهازي HTC One بواسطة تاباتلك 4

tty1234

Dec 26, 2013
It really help my Mom easy use Android phone, the HTC default launcher is difficult for her to use.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, everyone,
    After long time tested many phones, i think it's the time to introduce Necta Launcher to you. Maybe you are interested in it. It help your parents or children easy to use Call, SMS, take photo. It has big font and button for easy click.
    And they could easy to know where they are.

Necta Launcher key features:
    * Everything is big:
    Big font designed for reading and writing.Big buttons help you easy to press them,you
    cannot make wrong touching.
    * Quick dial important persons:
    Touch one name at home screen you can dial him/her directly.
    * Smart camera and photo reviewer:
    Well-designed UI, and elders and kids touch anywhere to take a photo.
    * Customize agenda/calendar
    Senior people easy to use it to see calendar or write something.
    * Customize Necta locker screen
    Easy to unlock to home screen, just click the big unlock button. and also big font time,date,weather,battery and signal strength.
    * You will not get lost:
    Position feature display you location at map. and it will add showing how to go to home.
    * SOS:
    When you encounter difficulties, just click SOS button it will dial and send SMS to
    your hot contacts. SOS message contains position info.
    * Senior alarm:
    Senior alarm with scheduled caring option, it is designed for senior people.
    And the scheduled caring is for the people live alone, alarm send SOS message to hot contacts if user don't cancel alarm in 1 minute.
    * Useful tools:
    Flashlight at home screen make you easy to find it, and many other tools could be added to home
    screen.

Google play link here.

Change log:
    V1.3.8:
    * Add senior alarm with scheduled caring option, it is designed for senior people.
    And the scheduled caring is for the people live alone, alarm send SOS message to hot contacts if user don't cancel alarm.

Thanks for your test if you can test it for me.
    Any question please reply here or Facebook, i will reply ASAP.

Thanks.
    Well done. My mom could take photo easily, She likes big button and big font. I love it too, other launchers have many 3D animations, this launcher is simple . Thanks. I will test all features for you.

Play store says that my phone isn't compatible. Plz add mirror link

Sent from Bla-bla-bla

Hi, Are you sure you have visit this link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.necta.launcher?
    And also you can download latest version from : http://launcher.necta.us/NectaLauncher.apk.
    looks great, i haven't install it yet but i will try it asap then show it to my mom, and see what is her comment
    Hi

I bought 2 copies of your app - one problem = when SMS messages arrive there is no sound or notification light !

If I try and use mysms instead of your app for messaging your app still gets involved with received messages and tries to take over.

is there a fix coming ?