Xperia Z1 2K recording + raw

Search This thread

nocomp

Feb 3, 2007
argonay
hi folks,
when you compare specs between z2 and z1 except the ram, the gap is quite thin.
We know the currents difficulties so far for port the 4k recording to the z1, so my question is quite simple, could it be possible to drop from 4k to 2k ?
Not everybody can play 4k videos on his computer, but 2k you can, what do you think @xperiaz2 ?

Also, i still don t get it why we can t capture picture in dng or raw, as you can with lumia phone, do you guys know an app for that?

best regards

BlackSoulxxx

Feb 19, 2014
RE

I dont think our dev/modder can make Z1 capture 2k video because the kernel dont support it.:p:p
For the RAW part, there are no API for RAW yet. That's mean we must wait until Google create that API and manufacture support the feature

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi folks,
    when you compare specs between z2 and z1 except the ram, the gap is quite thin.
    We know the currents difficulties so far for port the 4k recording to the z1, so my question is quite simple, could it be possible to drop from 4k to 2k ?
    Not everybody can play 4k videos on his computer, but 2k you can, what do you think @xperiaz2 ?

Also, i still don t get it why we can t capture picture in dng or raw, as you can with lumia phone, do you guys know an app for that?

best regards