Note 3 vs G3

Search This thread

memtenn

Sep 4, 2010
Memphis
I have to know how you all feel about the G3. Is the hype really worth switching from the Note 3? Man I need input.lol I have a phone fetishes lol I want the best of the best but it's LG!!! Lmao

kenscivic

Sep 9, 2010
I have to know how you all feel about the G3. Is the hype really worth switching from the Note 3? Man I need input.lol I have a phone fetishes lol I want the best of the best but it's LG!!! Lmao

The LG G3 is a great phone. With that being said, if you have a Note 3/S5/M8/Etc. There is not much * If any gain* Now I do not know about the G3 having a locked bootloader or not but spec wise, is there anything even worth " Upgrading" to it for?

D

Deleted member 4493700

Haha I also have phone fetishes and like to get the best phone but by the looks of it, there's really nothing on he g3 worth upgrading for. Both the note 3 and g3 have similar specs. One of the biggest differences is well...The g3 is newer haha. There's also the battery life, screen, and better processor but ehh not much to really upgrade for and yes it's LG lol. Take a look at this if you want. http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-G3,Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3/phones/8347,7984

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

D

davidwritesmusic

Lol ahh the urge for new technology. I'm also going back and forth with this, I likes the shiny, but might stick with my note 3 because I've become accustomed to it.

n1neb4ll

Jul 4, 2014

I thought about waiting and getting the G3 or the Note 4, but in the end I like the size and styling of the Note 3. I also got tired of using my tiny xiaomi 2 so I said screw it and bought the note 3. The g3 looked like a really interesting phone though. Not sure if there is enough difference between it and the note 3 though. One of the other reasons I went with Note 3 is that I saw there was alot of support for custom roms and modifications, while at the time the g3 still wasn't out yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The LG G3 is a great phone. With that being said, if you have a Note 3/S5/M8/Etc. There is not much * If any gain* Now I do not know about the G3 having a locked bootloader or not but spec wise, is there anything even worth " Upgrading" to it for?