*UPDATED*Free Invisible military grade protection for HTC HD2,with instruction now

Search This thread

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
Buy only if you feel it is worth...or feeling want to give it a try...

Click here for Video, see how strong and reliable it is...

I think quite a lot of people don't know how paste this suit to our hd2,so I found this installation instruction from one evo thread...Firstly,Thanks a lot to Fixter

Before you start, here are the things or materials you may need :

**Clean hands (wash that damn cheeto grease off your hands, tard!)
**Clean HD2 (easy way to clean it is one tiny windex/all purpose cleaner shot to the middle of the screen. Don't even spray, just make it dribble 4-5 drops. try it on your counter before you try it on your PRECIOUS, precious.)
**A plate, saucer, or the top to a plastic container.
**No alcohol or perception altering substance in you (this is not rocket science, but you have to stay sharp to successfully complete this mission!)
**A small amount of dish soap, hand soap or detergent.
**Time. You will not get great results if you do everything at once. You can probably get away with doing this in three parts, but I'd recommend four. You'll see why later. You should also do this when you feel you won't need to make or take a call or use your phone. This will take a couple of hours.
**Optional - a cutting board and florescent lighting (it's harder to see the shapes in "yellow" light)

Remember always clean your hand and HD2

**UPDATE**
-Just got mine today, I realized that there is no need to use water.
-What I have used are, ruler( to flat& make the air out)...furthermore,I highly recommend that someone can help you to hold something and paste....
-Devices other than T-mobile US,the stealth guard might be a bit large for ,so you may need to cut some parts(make sure cut after you paste)

Overall, this guard is worth its price and quite strong...Just the process of pasting,might be a bit hard...However don't expect a nice packaging or design. They will just send to you by normal mail.

Hope that this can help you all a lot and enjoy...
Cheers...

MOD EDIT: Unstuck as their website appears to be offline.

Last edited by a moderator:

FR33D

Apr 30, 2010
its very great product
i bought 2 with a shipping fees to SA less then 5 US dollars !!
Very Nice !!
and C\Out through pay pal

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
its very great product
i bought 2 with a shipping fees to SA less then 5 US dollars !!
Very Nice !!
and C\Out through pay pal
Yea,same here...I just bought 1 this morning...just 2.85USD for shipping fee...thats why i bring it to XDA...since its free for this moment...spread it to more users...hahaha

Wilco

Feb 23, 2007
Utrecht
Just bought 2 for $4,95 shipping fee.
I am wondering how this protection compares to Invisible shield, clear shield or bodyguardz

Reactions: dung8604

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
I am wondering how this protection compares to Invisible shield, clear shield or bodyguardz
I think maybe is the difference on materials and technologies...because stealth guard got their own technology such (self healing)...i not sure how its works...and the material used on stealth guard is the material to cover helicopter blade...thats all I know...maybe more durable...haha,of course it is cheap now...

johnerz

Jan 28, 2010
Chippenham
I ordered 2 about 16 days ago, and received shipping conformation about 4 days ago.

According to their website it could take a month to arrive :(

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
I ordered 2 about 16 days ago, and received shipping conformation about 4 days ago.

According to their website it could take a month to arrive :(
haha,yea...since we are at countries outside US, that may takes up 3 or 4 weeks...furthermore, this is pretty high demand good. It is relatively cheap compared to bodyguardz & brands...
cheers....be patient...share your experiences here...if you don't mind...

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
Hi sylau90, thank you for the info ;) I've ordered 2 of these to be delivered to my home in the UK. Postage only cost £3.24 ($4.85)! I'll certainly be patient and see how it works out :D
Hi,Nashisu...you are welcome, I just share something good with the users here.haha,same here...I just order mine last 2days,now waiting the order. Hope this would be an awesome product.

tunppi

Feb 6, 2008
thanks for the link, may I ask how much visitors/money have you got from bringing them visitors? :)

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
thanks for the link, may I ask how much visitors/money have you got from bringing them visitors? :)
???why?I got no money...I just bring what I think is good to htc hd2 users...even HTC desire and EVO forum got this product as well...i also just found this website last few days...once this product is no longer free,I think nobody will buy it...so,i just post it here now since it is free now...

j2l84u

Sep 2, 2010
You are using an affiliate link. Don't act stupid. There are rules on xda that state that you cannot advertise products for the purpose of making money. I have reported you to the moderators.

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
everyone can buy this product without worry...I didn't earn any money...Its easy you can see that...I know on the homepage of this product, got the affiliate stuffs...and I admitted I register it...but this is not really earning money as you all think...you can go check the policies&rules...and I already removed the affiliate link...now the link will direct link you to the HD2 protection skin...Sorry...

putradbm

Aug 18, 2008
Dear all friends

I just discovered that the HD 2 that are displayed in the official website is a T-Mobile HD2.
I have ordered 1 for me in Indonesia for US$2.85 2 days ago, I just wondering if it will suit my International HD2...

waiting in worries..

Please someone can give testimony when you have already received the stealth guard

Thank you

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
Dear all friends

I just discovered that the HD 2 that are displayed in the official website is a T-Mobile HD2.
I have ordered 1 for me in Indonesia for US$2.85 2 days ago, I just wondering if it will suit my International HD2...

waiting in worries..

Please someone can give testimony when you have already received the stealth guard

Thank you
yea definitely...you can click here got more information...

but I think TMOBILE HD2 slightly longer...but just 1.5mm difference...so,it doesnt matter...

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
got a question here?can I put affiliate link here?does anyone mind that?actually I already read through all the rules...there are no restriction on affiliate...just advertisement and promotion...anyway i already removed the link...just want to know about it....

putradbm

Aug 18, 2008
I hope you are right, I hope 1.5 mm is nothing.

If it do not fit then a modification is a must. The back cover will be okay because we could cut it, but the front cover will be a trouble.

About affiliate, I can not give opinion, please ask the moderator.

thank you

sylau90

Feb 7, 2010
I hope you are right, I hope 1.5 mm is nothing.

If it do not fit then a modification is a must. The back cover will be okay because we could cut it, but the front cover will be a trouble.

About affiliate, I can not give opinion, please ask the moderator.

thank you
Yea,thats why I already change the link in the 1st post...at the same time,i already PM moderator...cheers...

Anyway,wish you enjoy the product and report back or share your experiences here...I'm waiting mine too...to Australia,maybe 3-4weeks...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buy only if you feel it is worth...or feeling want to give it a try...

Click here for Video, see how strong and reliable it is...

I think quite a lot of people don't know how paste this suit to our hd2,so I found this installation instruction from one evo thread...Firstly,Thanks a lot to Fixter

Before you start, here are the things or materials you may need :

**Clean hands (wash that damn cheeto grease off your hands, tard!)
    **Clean HD2 (easy way to clean it is one tiny windex/all purpose cleaner shot to the middle of the screen. Don't even spray, just make it dribble 4-5 drops. try it on your counter before you try it on your PRECIOUS, precious.)
    **A plate, saucer, or the top to a plastic container.
    **No alcohol or perception altering substance in you (this is not rocket science, but you have to stay sharp to successfully complete this mission!)
    **A small amount of dish soap, hand soap or detergent.
    **Time. You will not get great results if you do everything at once. You can probably get away with doing this in three parts, but I'd recommend four. You'll see why later. You should also do this when you feel you won't need to make or take a call or use your phone. This will take a couple of hours.
    **Optional - a cutting board and florescent lighting (it's harder to see the shapes in "yellow" light)

Remember always clean your hand and HD2

**UPDATE**
    -Just got mine today, I realized that there is no need to use water.
    -What I have used are, ruler( to flat& make the air out)...furthermore,I highly recommend that someone can help you to hold something and paste....
    -Devices other than T-mobile US,the stealth guard might be a bit large for ,so you may need to cut some parts(make sure cut after you paste)

Overall, this guard is worth its price and quite strong...Just the process of pasting,might be a bit hard...However don't expect a nice packaging or design. They will just send to you by normal mail.

Hope that this can help you all a lot and enjoy...
    Cheers...

MOD EDIT: Unstuck as their website appears to be offline.