Facebook: see blocked content

Search This thread

marko!

Feb 7, 2011
Halifax
EDIT: Some privacy settings will make this not work

Today I found a way to see anyone's profile as if they are your friend using the Facebook app for android.

Find a post they have commented on.

Tap on their profile pic in the comments

As their profile is loading quickly select the photos tab.

Now you can see their photos.. if you wait too long the page will load and you will be stuck on the basic profile info with the choice to add them as a friend.

Random and pointless but I found it interesting none the less

sent from my Atrix via XDA premium

Last edited:

teorouge

Jul 29, 2008
Trento
Which FB app version are you talking about? Can't tap on profile pic in comments, only on name: and if I do that and quickly press Photo nothing shows up.

bongd

Jun 20, 2010
Which FB app version are you talking about? Can't tap on profile pic in comments, only on name: and if I do that and quickly press Photo nothing shows up.

It works on the latest version. Click someone's name and IMMEDIATELY click on Photos. It'll begin loading their Photo Albums lol :)

marko!

Feb 7, 2011
Halifax
Found out it doesn't work if they have their photos blocked to certain people. Most people sent that smart though.

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
This isn't new. You can do this from the web version the exact same way. It'll just show you any pictures they have set to public.

PMGRANDS

Aug 15, 2010
Hartford, Connecticut
Today I found a way to see anyone's profile as if they are your friend using the Facebook app for android.

Now you can see their photos.. if you wait too long the page will load and you will be stuck on the basic profile info with the choice to add them as a friend.

Good **** man! Lol...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT: Some privacy settings will make this not work

Knowing Facebook, and their app... this will be fixed in the next update, which is in a year or two... :facepalm:
    Capitalization is to be used to distinguish the beginning word of a sentence and any pronoun or subject such as a person or place.

Sent from my MIUI SCH-i500

douchebag-56720.jpg
    Holy crap, it actually works! Hahahah... just creeped a few profiles from some hunnies. Wow! lol :D
    Doesn't work for me..

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Try using on a few people. Anyone who gives limited access to their profile to even their friends won't work.