[ROM](2/20/12)_DARK_SYS(tem)_ ~3~ --Thank you James B.

Search This thread

jhkang680

Apr 22, 2011
im wishing for trackpad wake
great work guy
thanks

I think this one already has trackpad wake!
You must go to the settings and enable it!

I was wondering if the next release is going to have the Wi-Fi Calling feature? I think this version of MIUI is probably the best running and most efficient as far as MIUI goes; but my service area dictates that I have Wi-Fi Calling; would love to use this~!

Thank you for the amazing ROM!

S

sckboy78

4c5bd219-1478-a944.jpg

Why is my android os usage so high? Is it a problem?

Edit: nvm i noticed it drop to 21%

Sent from my Glacier using XDA App

It does it to me everytime I flash any aosp Rom. I have tried to get some kind of answer or fix to this. I've read everywhere. Huge battery drain.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

sipher26

Jun 9, 2007
no i try that it doesnt have it on this version
thanks

I think this one already has trackpad wake!
You must go to the settings and enable it!

I was wondering if the next release is going to have the Wi-Fi Calling feature? I think this version of MIUI is probably the best running and most efficient as far as MIUI goes; but my service area dictates that I have Wi-Fi Calling; would love to use this~!

Thank you for the amazing ROM!

SwineFlu85

Oct 1, 2010
El Paso
no i try that it doesnt have it on this version
thanks
Track pad wake has not yet been implemented as far as I know. Also the wifi calling app has also not been added although the developer is aware that we want these features so I'm sure an upcoming update will most likely address this.

To address the high Android OS usage sometimes the music player will be merged into this process and can give higher than usual numbers.

On battery life I don't have a screenshot as of now but my best is 32 hours on a single charge running at 1.2GHz (Interactive governor) with medium to heavy usage. If you are seeing relatively low battery life try disabling auto brightness and monitoring app usage. Utilize the Firewall app to keep certain apps from constantly updating or pinging the tower to keep the connection alive as this alone can decrease battery life by a substantial amount. Furthermore I have found that using a different radio may increase battery life as well; the radio that works best is different for everyone as it is based on location as well as the certain chipset your particular MT4G has so trial and error is the name of the game.

Last edited:

nafeasonto

Jun 19, 2009
Hey man good work two requests though :

1. Please implement a codex to play midi files. For some reason some roms can be and others can.

2. Please bring back the ability to select and actual list from your music collection as a ringtobe or notification this seems to be broken.
3. And of course trackball wake.

alexriio

Jan 22, 2012
When I listen to music the battery drains very fast. But if I don't the battery last a long time. Is there a way to fix this? And I have tdj 13.2 kernel

madmanmostafa

Feb 5, 2012
This is a very stable rom. I must say you did a great job. The only problem I've had is something likely unrelated to the rom itself. One of the custom lock screens from MIUI will show extra slide unlocks when something pops up, like SMS. So if I slide on the SMS part from the lock screen, it pops the message up for a second and then the phone restarts. I'm guessing that has to do with the lock screen, since that's the only time I have any trouble.

madmanmostafa

Feb 5, 2012
I found an interesting glitch. If someone else could try to verify.

Open up the CM7 camera and then press the menu key and select "Switch Camera"

Tell me if the app constantly force closes and won't open.

dcb108

Mar 14, 2011
columbus
Sorry for inconveniences, a new update will address some if not most issues this week :).

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

lncoln

Feb 22, 2011
Citrus Heights
I've searched, and could not find a clear answer...exactly what parts of this rom are ics? Not being a jerk, just asking. Thank you. :-D

better put some water on that ****!

poexone

Oct 20, 2010
Sacramento
When I listen to music the battery drains very fast. But if I don't the battery last a long time. Is there a way to fix this? And I have tdj 13.2 kernel

I have the same kernal and I stream about 3-5 hours of music from my last fm library and Google Music everyday. From 90% with constant steaming i usually end up around 50%. I am assuming thats good. Well good enough for me. I am using DARKSIDE governer.

Sent from my Glacier using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DARK_SYS(tem)

DARKSYS is a customized version of galnet's stable MIUI ICS/Gingerbread DHD bulid, DARKSYS focuses on being a sleek and smooth experenice as well as being a tribute to the dark miui theme :). I Bulit this rom as a STABLE build of MIUI, If you do not like to update your phone every week this build might be for you as this version gets updated every so often (monthly).;)

I am currently focusing on the theme at this point, all features SHOULD be working and STABLE.:cool:
    ------------------------------

MiuiScotland http://galnetmiui.co.uk/landing/stable-change-log/
    DSexton7-Sicktweaks
    Lord Clockan
    AndyThompson
    Juwe11
    Rob2Seven
    pele78
    cgvelmax
    zeppelinrox
    scottypeterson
    vukandric
    xuso
    Sybregunne
    TheDerekJay
    Signa icons dev team and Community
    Many More..I forgot. :(

BUGS:
    None! :)
    INSTALL INFO:
    1.Backup of course...everthing:cool:
    2.Full Wipe
    3.Install rom
    4.Turn superuser on and set time.
    5.Apply theme in themes to make it darker :)...(Optional)
    6.Enjoy.
    -Download Ver3 Stable-
    -Download Mirror Ver3 Stable-
    poexone's mirror (Ver3-Prerelease) - http://min.us/mHWQCITnD#1o
    -ARCHIVE-
    Op updated, Still looking into trackpad wake and mic fix when my fixed phone comes.:)
    Planned for next release ...

Mic fix
    Trackpad wake
    Revamping theme(light theme wip also)
    Reorganizing the tweaks
    Trimming the sounds
    (Reducing size)
    adding addtional apps in data..
    Exchange the music app for another as miui music freezes like a mofo..
    I want to start a kernel for this project as well..anyone one have good guides? :D

So far so good its android 2.3.7 minuit gravely themed. Very snappy and responsive so far will give more feed back when I have a full day or 2 on it. Thank-you Dev. For ur help keeping mytouch 4g's alive.

Sent from my Glacier using xda premium
    New version is ready but I need to implement trackpad wake and get my replacement. :) thanks for your guyses support

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App