Thanks to the Devs

Search This thread

teknhard

Nov 4, 2011
Winnipeg
Every time I come on here looks like there is a new update, new ROM, and new people working hard to keep this forum active and our phones awesome. I'm not a rich guy or else I would be donating to you all. Hope the thanks button is enough for now. Keep up the good work!

Huge thanks to the Collective crew! Your ROM's make my flashing day!

xIC-MACIx

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
+1
They definitely brought this sub forum "back from the dead." I quote because I personally never thought it was dead at all. I would take your post one further and thank those who still dev on the Infuse even though it isn't their daily drivers...you know who you are. :D

Reactions: teknhard

MaliciousIntent69

Jan 26, 2012
California
I agree. I got this phone a couple months ago and was afraid that there wouldn't be much of a selection of ROMs/Kernels/Tweaks but then I stumbled upon these forums and was amazingly pleased. The Collective especially with Dman doing Zeus and All them building up the New R3VELATiON ROM... Just amazing. Thanks guys, Keep it up!

Peace out with the grease out,
Malicious.

iTchill

Jan 4, 2012
Use to have an iphone ...but the android comunity is much better in terms of modification and everything ..much love for xda and the devs on it

Send from infuse
R3v v.1

GroverInDaCan

Mar 16, 2012
Portland
THANKS

Love the dev team! The Collective just keeps cranking them out. SuperCM7 is also great if you haven't tried it. It's my daily driver and I have no complaints.

Boom!

Feb 2, 2012
Schertz
I just want to thank this site and especially thank Dman and all of The Collective for doing a great job with the ZEUS ROM. You have helped make flashing my first ROM an enjoyable, learning experience.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Every time I come on here looks like there is a new update, new ROM, and new people working hard to keep this forum active and our phones awesome. I'm not a rich guy or else I would be donating to you all. Hope the thanks button is enough for now. Keep up the good work!

Huge thanks to the Collective crew! Your ROM's make my flashing day!
    +1
    They definitely brought this sub forum "back from the dead." I quote because I personally never thought it was dead at all. I would take your post one further and thank those who still dev on the Infuse even though it isn't their daily drivers...you know who you are. :D