Search This thread

BeingAbhi

Jan 9, 2012
Hyderabad
Hey Everyone..This Is A ICS Icon Pack For Galaxy Y....It's Working Perfectly On All Roms...It's Really A Cool Icon Pack For Everyone...

(For Best ICS Look.. Flash To Stock Rom And Then Update All Your Apps And Update Your Phone To Latest Firmware And Then Flash This Icon Pack)...

Everyone Must Try It...Install The Latest ICS Icon Pack V.3 (Final).

Note : Before Installing Make Sure All The System Apps Like Google Maps,Google Search,Voice Search, Superuser etc.. Is Updated To Latest Version Or Not..If Not Then Update All These Apps From Google Play And Then Install This ICS Icon Pack v.3...

Installation :

Download The ICS Icon Pack V3 From The Attachments And Flash It Using CWM Recovery And Enjoy..

If You Want Then Make Nandroid Backup For Reverting Process..

Download The Updated Version From The Attachments ..Ics Icon Pack v.3(Final)

Changes In v.3 :

Removed All Unnecessary Icons From The Zip..
Few Icons Were Replaced.

Tested In My Galaxy Y Stock And Custom Roms..No Errors.

If u Have Better ICS Icons For Any App Then PM Me And I Will Replace It...

Thanx Me If You Liked It

Attachments

• Skin1980-GT-S5360+CWM.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 7,925
  • shot_000003.png
    shot_000003.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 9,116
  • shot_000004.png
    shot_000004.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 8,117
  • shot_000001.png
    shot_000001.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 17,254
  • shot_000002.png
    shot_000002.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 16,750
Last edited:

BeingAbhi

Jan 9, 2012
Hyderabad
Actually I Changed The Icon To Creed Messaing Icon..So It Is Same..In Creed's Rom he Edited The MMS.apk So If You Need To Change The Icon You Need To Edit The Apk And Push It back To Sytem/Apps..I tried It But I Can't Change The Creed Messaging Icon.

rohit589769

Jan 2, 2012
AURANGABAD
Hey Guys ..This Is A ICS Icon Pack For Galaxy Y....

http://www.mediafire.com/?841z96z9e2dkzyy

Installation :
Just Flash The Zip Using CWM Recovery...

Tested In My Galaxy Y Stock Rom..No Errors.

Thanx Spacecaker Bcoz I Edited The Mod Created By Him Added Few Other Icons And Made It Look Like Ics..

Orginal Post Is This : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1539670

Thanx Me If You Liked It...This Is My First Mod..So I Am Not Stopping Now Later I Will Create A Rom Also For Galaxy Y..So Support Me...
screenshots please so that we can give it a try

Reactions: funnypharmacist

BeingAbhi

Jan 9, 2012
Hyderabad
I know that, i was pertaining to how to change icon on creeds messaging..anyways, please edit ur work, u dont have the correct icon for the touchwiz app..that icon is for sgs2, find the correct ics icon from creeds home in creeds rom

PRESS THANKS

Yeah I Know That..I Didn't Liked That Icon..I Think SGS2 Icon Is Better..Anywat Thanx For The Tip..I Will Change It...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Everyone..This Is A ICS Icon Pack For Galaxy Y....It's Working Perfectly On All Roms...It's Really A Cool Icon Pack For Everyone...

(For Best ICS Look.. Flash To Stock Rom And Then Update All Your Apps And Update Your Phone To Latest Firmware And Then Flash This Icon Pack)...

Everyone Must Try It...Install The Latest ICS Icon Pack V.3 (Final).

Note : Before Installing Make Sure All The System Apps Like Google Maps,Google Search,Voice Search, Superuser etc.. Is Updated To Latest Version Or Not..If Not Then Update All These Apps From Google Play And Then Install This ICS Icon Pack v.3...

Installation :

Download The ICS Icon Pack V3 From The Attachments And Flash It Using CWM Recovery And Enjoy..

If You Want Then Make Nandroid Backup For Reverting Process..

Download The Updated Version From The Attachments ..Ics Icon Pack v.3(Final)

Changes In v.3 :

Removed All Unnecessary Icons From The Zip..
    Few Icons Were Replaced.

Tested In My Galaxy Y Stock And Custom Roms..No Errors.

If u Have Better ICS Icons For Any App Then PM Me And I Will Replace It...

Thanx Me If You Liked It
    I am working on this guys..i will fix almost all problems guys...need little time..i will add more icons also...thanx everyone for the support...

Thanx me if u liked it....pls
    I Really Loved Your ICS Icon Pack..It's Really Cool..

I Am Glad That U Liked It.....
    Does this work on stock ROMs?

Yes.. It Will Work On Stock Roms
    Hey Guys...Check Out The Updated Version Of ICS Icon Pack For Galaxy Y....V2 Users Update It To V.3..

Thanx Me If U Liked It..