San Diego, CA
Like others have said, FX is the best.
a9y7anez.jpg
7a6u2yhu.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DigitalUnderground

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
There is no best. Its subjective. To me that looks clunky and messy. In fact after using solid, everything looks clunky. That's just opinion though

With fx u can change the layout. Icon size and what folders to display... As well as list view or grid view options and light/dark themes. It is the best

His thread is always busy too improving upon it... Check it out

H

Hammer_Of_The_Gods

With fx u can change the layout. Icon size and what folders to display... As well as list view or grid view options and light/dark themes. It is the best
Hi,

Some people don't care if they can change the theme or the layout for example, so for these peoples this file explorer will certainly not be the best if they want something simple without these kind of features.

Like rootSU sait there is no best, it's the best for you and maybe for others, but not for everybody...

If you can't understand that saying "It is the best" is really subjective and don't suit the needs of each others... :rolleyes:, each user that uses X file explorer or Y file explorer will qualify it as "the best" because they have what they want with it but it's maybe not the case for me, you, etc... Maybe it's time to stop calling things "the best" as like an evidence for everyone.

For me Root Explorer is the best... :D :laugh:

:)

Last edited:

gd6noob

Apr 29, 2011
been using Root Explorer ever since I got into android... do not think I will switch..

tried Solid explorer but went back to root..

The best for me is Fx file Explorer....storage root and cloud.
ehara6az.jpg

ahusu7e8.jpg

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
wow.. this looks fancy.. might try it..

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
Another vote for FX File Manager. I've been using it for a long time. It is the most full-featured, and even includes a root-module for free, which means it does literally everything Root Explorer does but with a much nicer UI.

I even shelled out for the plus pack, but I certainly didn't have to. Give it a shot, these other File Managers just don't compare. (Unless you really, really need a Holo-themed file manager). It even has customizable themes if you don't like what it looks like.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.fx&hl=en

tcat007

Jul 3, 2011
Austin, TX
Play ratings:

Total Commander: 4.8
Solid Explorer: 4.7 (the one I use/like), very customizable
X-Plore: 4.7
FX: 4.6
ES: 4.6

Top Liked Posts