windows cant recognize adb

Search This thread

sekhon9

Jul 20, 2012
hamilton,canada
i installed the required drivers for adb fastboot and unlocked bootloader of my nexus 5 ,but now i cant view my sd card files
in device manager it shows adb android
help me.
windows 8.1
nexus 5 16gb ----4..2.2

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
i know that but im talking about afterwards

Oh you mean your PC isn't recognizing the device?

Make sure android sdk with platform tools and usb_driver is installed on your PC and then,
Follow these steps:

1. Connect your phone to your pc and head over to control panel---device manager and select your phone from there.
2. Right click on it and select update driver software.
3. Now select "Browse my computer for driver software"
4. Put this path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver" (C:\Program Files (x86) may differ on your pc depending on where you have installed the SDK)
5. Put a tick on "Include subfolders" and click next.
6. The drivers will be installed again and ADB will recognize your device.

Make sure you accept the authorization request popup on your device when you connect to your PC.

Reactions: sekhon9

sekhon9

Jul 20, 2012
hamilton,canada

Make sure android sdk with platform tools and usb_driver is installed on your PC and then,
Follow these steps:

1. Connect your phone to your pc and head over to control panel---device manager and select your phone from there.
4. Put this path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\extras\google\usb_driver" (C:\Program Files (x86) may differ on your pc depending on where you have installed the SDK)

Make sure you accept the authorization request popup on your device when you connect to your PC.

any link to all the stuff

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
With Windows 8.1 you have to install the Universal Naked Drivers for it to work (for me at least) - The LG drivers wouldn't take on my laptop for some bizarre reason.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i installed the required drivers for adb fastboot and unlocked bootloader of my nexus 5 ,but now i cant view my sd card files
    in device manager it shows adb android
    help me.
    windows 8.1
    nexus 5 16gb ----4..2.2

You can't view your sdcard files because they have been deleted when you unlocked the bootloader!
    i know that but im talking about afterwards

Follow these steps: