I have problems with my root please help

Search This thread

memosapah

May 24, 2014
I have problems whith my root 4.3 the screencast dont work and some apps why that happend to my :confused::confused::confused:
Of ur root like my please comme

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Stop posting questions in the general forum.

Your translation to English makes no sense, also doesn't contain any information.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

sarasimanx05

May 26, 2014
new york
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F easy step

I have problems whith my root 4.3 the screencast dont work and some apps why that happend to my :confused::confused::confused:

There is I have got wonderful information for rooting:
I have same problem

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Step 1: You must install zip files using WinRAR and WinZip recommended or any other file extracting software.

Step 2: Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S5 and now boot it into (Download Mode) by pressing tap Volume Up button to go into Downloading Mode.

Step 3: Start on Odin on PC as an Administrator.

Step 4: Join the Samsung Galaxy S5 to PC using USB cable even as it is still in (Download Mode). Just stay until Odin recognizes the mobile phone device and once the your phone is linked successfully the ID COM box will twist beam blue with the COM port number.

Step 5: In Odin click the AP key button and select (CF-Auto-Root .tar.md5 file).

Step 6: Make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are chosen in Odin. Other than, the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.

Step 7: The root installation process will now begin when confirm the earlier step and click Start in Odin.

Step 8: After root installing successfully, your device will reboot and almost immediately a (PASS message) by green background shows in the( left most box) at the peak of Odin. And now cut off the USB cable to take out the mobile phone from PC.

Step 9: After that select reboot and you are done. You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S5.
Fine If you have chased on top of steps cautiously then your Samsung Galaxy S5 is now rooted successfully.

More detail: copy past this link: goo.gl/yLdNJZ

Reactions: Awesome Developer

memosapah

May 24, 2014
Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss its working now thanksssssssss again????????????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F easy step

There is I have got wonderful information for rooting:
    I have same problem

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Step 1: You must install zip files using WinRAR and WinZip recommended or any other file extracting software.

Step 2: Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S5 and now boot it into (Download Mode) by pressing tap Volume Up button to go into Downloading Mode.

Step 3: Start on Odin on PC as an Administrator.

Step 4: Join the Samsung Galaxy S5 to PC using USB cable even as it is still in (Download Mode). Just stay until Odin recognizes the mobile phone device and once the your phone is linked successfully the ID COM box will twist beam blue with the COM port number.

Step 5: In Odin click the AP key button and select (CF-Auto-Root .tar.md5 file).

Step 6: Make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are chosen in Odin. Other than, the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.

Step 7: The root installation process will now begin when confirm the earlier step and click Start in Odin.

Step 8: After root installing successfully, your device will reboot and almost immediately a (PASS message) by green background shows in the( left most box) at the peak of Odin. And now cut off the USB cable to take out the mobile phone from PC.

Step 9: After that select reboot and you are done. You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S5.
    Fine If you have chased on top of steps cautiously then your Samsung Galaxy S5 is now rooted successfully.

More detail: copy past this link: goo.gl/yLdNJZ