problem with gta 3 and asphalt 8 :(

Search This thread

ebram96

Mar 10, 2014
My phone is Xperia m dual c2005 android 4.2.2 fully rooted...
I've downloaded gta 3 and asphalt 8 airborne......
First problem with gta is :
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game but it opens up but asks for downloading game data!!! I'm sure that everything is okay but the game didn't work.
Second problem with asphalt :
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game it opened and asked for a connection to download files I pressed ok and the game said the all game is downloaded press ok to play the game. after pressing the game always exits automatically!!!
Please help

ebram96

Mar 10, 2014
Gl2sd works fine with other games like front line 2 and call of duty strike team

Anmol0022

Dec 21, 2013
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game but it opens up but asks for downloading game data!!! I'm sure that everything is okay but the game didn't work.
After moving data files to obb folder and successfully mounting it using gl2sd.... I tried to open the game it opened and asked for a connection to download files I pressed ok and the game said the all game is downloaded press ok to play the game. after pressing the game always exits automatically!!!
Please help

Install asphalt 8 from play store it will work fine its free

It will ask for data files if available will check them need internet connection
Then it will work

If no files available it will download

8hodgsonkh

Jan 16, 2014
Carlisle
Please help

swap your SDs around and just do that, install straight from app store.

echo juned

Nov 4, 2012
Surabaya
Please be full root,,and trying to swap your memory,,maybe you can play's,,i don't know fix in xperia m single could it be fix in dual,,

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app