[Q] Help to choose ROM

Search This thread

Benik3

Feb 10, 2012
Pilsen - The City of Beer :)
Hello.

I have here friend's phone which I resuscitated successfully :laugh:
Now I want to install some custom ROM but I need to help with choosing.

Because it's for my friend, who doesn't know much about phones and ROMs, I'm searching for something stable and bugfree. But of course also something with good battery drain and speed :D

So probably something based on CM7.2 but what I looked, there is a lot of modification of them...

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
Hello.

I have here friend's phone which I resuscitated successfully :laugh:
Now I want to install some custom ROM but I need to help with choosing.

Because it's for my friend, who doesn't know much about phones and ROMs, I'm searching for something stable and bugfree. But of course also something with good battery drain and speed :D

So probably something based on CM7.2 but what I looked, there is a lot of modification of them...

First for your kind information you can't judge between any Roms , not allowed in XDA so go go the Dev section read the features and all , then decided which rom to flash.

Benik3

Feb 10, 2012
Pilsen - The City of Beer :)
So it's not allowed to review the ROMs?
There are people, who always test maybe all ROMs. And always there are ROMs which are better in some way (speed, features...) but bad in others (stability, bugs, battery consumption...

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
So it's not allowed to review the ROMs?
There are people, who always test maybe all ROMs. And always there are ROMs which are better in some way (speed, features...) but bad in others (stability, bugs, battery consumption...

It is not allowed to Judge between two Rom's I advise you to read all rules carefully !
Test it by yourself don't ask here .