Knock on ?!?!?!?!?! Double tap to wake display

Search This thread

rpboronat

Nov 8, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
Try Echoe Rom. I am using it and I use this feature. It is incredible and works fine. You only have to press two times to the screen and S4 powers on. Battery is affected a little but I am not going to change. I use a zerolemon battery and it lasts me two days with 9 hours of screen.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

TheZoker

Feb 28, 2013
Does it enable Knock On and Knock off?

edit: Knock on does work perfect, knock off not that much

Last edited:

theo80

Sep 14, 2008
Im just curious why anyone would want double tap on screen to wake phone when all it takes is one tap lower at home button.

Sent from my GT-I9505

khazadtr

Dec 8, 2012
Over here we also need this kind of kernel for our lovely 9500 :))

I really need this :) swipe2wake also preciated :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wait for ktoonsez to implement it in his kernel which will be released this very weekend.

It has all functions, Sweep2Wake, DoubleTap2Wake, Sweep2Sleep, etc. :good:
    Hi guys, is it possible that there is still a way to include this function in our galaxy s4 with our kernel etc? There is a possibility in the future to include this feature? THX

Its on the xperia z. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44700175&postcount=6

Hope when adam builds the new kernel we can tell him about this and if possible he will implement this.
    I actually doubt this is possible im pretty sure the xperia's have BUILT IN HARDWARE to enable this.... if its incorporated into our s4's i would assume the screen would have to never go into off mode so that it can sense our taps...and that would probably drain battery im not an expert but thats from my knowledge

actuelly the s4 has feature that you need to put your palm on the screen and then of the screen and then the screen shows you info. So that means it can be modifed so that it wakes your phone. And btw I had galaxy s2 before with custom kernel and it had a feature that you can wake the screen with a swipe
    Try Echoe Rom. I am using it and I use this feature. It is incredible and works fine. You only have to press two times to the screen and S4 powers on. Battery is affected a little but I am not going to change. I use a zerolemon battery and it lasts me two days with 9 hours of screen.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk
    Im just curious why anyone would want double tap on screen to wake phone when all it takes is one tap lower at home button.

Sent from my GT-I9505

to save physical buttons from damage.;)