Looking For DEV To Help Port CWM For Pantech Marauder

Search This thread

p_025

Feb 14, 2011
This is a really great phone, but it looks like it won't get any official support beyond Android 4.1.2. It hasn't gotten any developer attention, but it is rootable.

I can supply stock recovery and boot images if need be, and the kernel source code (for the ICS version before OTA updates) is available online. I'd really like to get a build of CWM working on this phone so the next steps can be taken to make ROMs.

silentscreamz

Nov 22, 2013
Please Help

This is a really great phone, but it looks like it won't get any official support beyond Android 4.1.2. It hasn't gotten any developer attention, but it is rootable.

I can supply stock recovery and boot images if need be, and the kernel source code (for the ICS version before OTA updates) is available online. I'd really like to get a build of CWM working on this phone so the next steps can be taken to make ROMs.

I have a Pantech Marauder that is soft bricked but I can not find the firmware anywhere. Can you link or make me a copy of the latest firmware. It would be greatly appreciated being this is my only phone.