[Q] Cant delete folders :?

Search This thread
May 26, 2014
Hello

So I cant delete these two folders (com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA8HM and com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftRAHM ) and I also cant download the Asphalt 8 and the GT racing 2 ( I do belive that that are those two files that I cant delete ) . When I try to delete it from the computer , it says that is write protected or something like that .
So is there any way to fix it .?

Mandark52

Aug 12, 2012
Hmm where are these files? I mean in Device storage or sd card. Restart your phone n then try to delete them with diff file manager(ES file explorer may help).

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: EndstyleGaming
May 26, 2014
Ok ,what just happend ????? So I downloaded that app that you told me about (wich is just amaizing, thanks for telling me ) then I restared the phone and cheched again and the folder got a file in it and it allowed me to delete it. I restarted the phone before like 10 times and it didnt pop up. So thanks soo much for the help. BTW the two folders were in the internal memory.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Mandark52

Aug 12, 2012
Ok ,what just happend ????? So I downloaded that app that you told me about (wich is just amaizing, thanks for telling me ) then I restared the phone and cheched again and the folder got a file in it and it allowed me to delete it. I restarted the phone before like 10 times and it didnt pop up. So thanks soo much for the help. BTW the two folders were in the internal memory.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

I am glad that ur problem is solved.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hmm where are these files? I mean in Device storage or sd card. Restart your phone n then try to delete them with diff file manager(ES file explorer may help).

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app