[Q] Liquidsmooth disabling internet

Search This thread

Welshgasm

Feb 13, 2013
Long time lurker, but first time poster here!

After flashing the Liquidsmooth rom last night I'm in love - it's improved the performance of the phone exponentially, but there's one catch: I have absolutely no mobile internet. I've reset my APN settings a few times, and tried several varieties, but it's always the same. Before I flashed LS I was using Pandoriam, and was able to access internet with no issues, but now...

If anyone has any suggestions, please help! I'm desperate to keep this rom, as it's head and shoulders above the rest for my needs.

Many thanks,

Tom

EDIT: Sorry, thought I might add that I'm in Australia on the Optus network, if any Australians have any knowledge!

Last edited:

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
Yves, some operators refuse network attachement to their infrastructure in case of invalid or blacklisted IMEI. So have a look at yours as advised previously.

If it's not gone, you will have to check the APN settings. I had an APN problem too with the one coming with CM10.1 ROM for my telco operator, and I had to modify settings manually to recover data..

Sent from my GT-i9305 with CM10.1

Reactions: Welshgasm

Welshgasm

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks guys,

Having just checked, my IMEI appears to be a standard(?) 15 digits. If it had been black listed or removed would it have literally been blank when I entered the IMEI code?

May I ask what settings you had to fiddle with?

Thanks again for the help!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

cham06

Dec 16, 2012
Antibes
For APN type, I had to set the following : default,supl,mms+internet

After a save and reboot, it worked then perfectly.

Your should try, or look after APN settings provided by your operator..

Welshgasm

Feb 13, 2013
Thank god, I finally got it sorted using a mixture of your settings, and changing the APN. Turns out my telco compounded the issue by seemingly giving me the wrong APN!

Thanks again,

Tom

cruden

Dec 18, 2010
Liquidsmooth APN settings will not save/S3 I9300

I have the same problem after installing liquidsmooth on my s3 i9300, it only offers the option to link google account via wifi, it will not allow me to save APN settings, the screen is just completely blank after saving APN settings. Can anyone offer any help/fixes for this? Would be much appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AW: [Q] Liquidsmooth disabling internet

Maybe she's gone. Then you don't have any mobile Internet.

gesendet von meinem galaktischen GT-I9305
    Yves, some operators refuse network attachement to their infrastructure in case of invalid or blacklisted IMEI. So have a look at yours as advised previously.

If it's not gone, you will have to check the APN settings. I had an APN problem too with the one coming with CM10.1 ROM for my telco operator, and I had to modify settings manually to recover data..