[Q] Need help Cant backup using cwm 6.0.0.8

Search This thread

binkyubk

Dec 15, 2010
Hi guys! I need your help. I just got a gt-p7300 and was planning on rooting it. I wanted to be able to back up my rom first so, if ever i mess up I can just restore to the working one I backed up. No I was able to flash ClockworkMod Recovery v5.5.0.4 through Odin 1.85. But when I back up the rom and went back to check my back up by choosing restore, there were no files. meaning the back up didnt go through. did this twice, even flashed ClockworkMod Recovery v5.5.0.4 again through Odin 1.85.

I was thinking probably because there might be a newer version of cwm for my p7300. I was able to find cwm v6.0.0.8, downloaded it and flashed it on to my tab but when I go and back up the rom it still shows that there are no files to restore, the back up process wasnt able to do it's thing again.

Can someone shed some light on the matter, your help would be greatly appreciated. :)

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE
Hi guys! I need your help. I just got a gt-p7300 and was planning on rooting it. I wanted to be able to back up my rom first so, if ever i mess up I can just restore to the working one I backed up. No I was able to flash ClockworkMod Recovery v5.5.0.4 through Odin 1.85. But when I back up the rom and went back to check my back up by choosing restore, there were no files. meaning the back up didnt go through. did this twice, even flashed ClockworkMod Recovery v5.5.0.4 again through Odin 1.85.

I was thinking probably because there might be a newer version of cwm for my p7300. I was able to find cwm v6.0.0.8, downloaded it and flashed it on to my tab but when I go and back up the rom it still shows that there are no files to restore, the back up process wasnt able to do it's thing again.

Can someone shed some light on the matter, your help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hmmm, it happened to my P7300 once and it is gone now, but unfortunately I don't know how:eek:
anyway try the latest CWM v6.0.2.7 , this might solve the problem;)

binkyubk

Dec 15, 2010
Solved the back up problem

Solved the back up problem. I used TWRP recovery.

Thank you for replying. Cheers