[REQ] G3 Rom

Search This thread

sicto

Jan 2, 2013
Pirot
I'm really excited to see G3 with that awesome rom which is leaked many times. It would be awesome if someone port it to G2.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

joshuadjohnson22

Oct 27, 2011
Atlanta
I'm really excited to see G3 with that awesome rom which is leaked many times. It would be awesome if someone port it to G2.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Well.... Yes the G3 rom would be awesome... And I'm sure our devs already have a plan to attempt to port it... But I don't see why we need to click thanks for you unless you will be working on it? All you did was come up with an "Idea" that every G2 users has been thinking of since the G3 leaks.

Not trying to be mean, just stating the facts

Last edited by a moderator:

AndroidInsanity

Jan 15, 2012
Huddersfield
www.youtube.com
XDA isn't a Facebook like page. What should we be thanking you for lol? Where's your contribution or ROM? Anyway G3 ROM will come. But unless you have a system dump to share then its not possible.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

reas0n

Dec 23, 2010
Google Pixel 6
for now there aren't any original G3 ROMs available, we have to wait. but i think it'll be easy to devs to port it, because it has Snap 801 (overclocked 800)

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Exactly as other members said. The thanks button is not a like button like on facebook. Perhaps a poll (YES/NO) would be more suited., I have edited your first post removing the mention of asking people to thank your post. Also request threads should be posed in Q&A, Help & troubleshooting not General.

Thread moved to Q&A
Thanks

skullick

May 27, 2014
Berlin
for me the g-flex rom is the best. Nice Lockscreen, beautiful weather widget and i can change my status bar from centered to right or left sited. More i don´t need.
At the G3 Rom, what you like on it