[FAST STOCK 6.1] _HTC Touch Diamond_MR_RUU_Diamond_HKCSL_WWE_2.03.831.2_Radio_ Signed_

Search This thread

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
[FAST STOCK 6.1] _HTC Touch Diamond_MR_RUU_Diamond_HKCSL_WWE_2.03.831.2_Radio_ Signed_

Thought even though this part of XDA is dead these days, I'd share this ROM I found some time ago.

Its the fastest and latest Stock HTC 6.1 ROM I have found, been using it for years, stable 100% Everything works 100%

Not sure of RAM and ROM use after install. (RAM Use on screenshot is high due to screenshot program running, normally around 56MB used iirc from first boot)

_HTC Touch Diamond_MR_RUU_Diamond_HKCSL_WWE_2.03.831.2_Radio_Signed_Diamond_52.44.25.24_1.08.25.20M1_Ship

sshot001.png
sshot006.png
sshot007.png

sshot010.png
sshot012.png
sshot013.png

sshot014.png
sshot015.png

Download
http://rapidshare.com/files/1837847...ned_Diamond_52.44.25.24_1.08.25.20M1_Ship.exe

NOTE: I find using the bundled radio the phone gets very hot, I recommend 1.17.25.09

Download Radio 1.17.25.09
http://mediafire.com/?z4i4mmg1k25

Last edited:
Reactions: ielnats2 and rod555

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham

wow nice links ! thanks, didn't know there was one released as recent as 2010, Im on o2 as well :D

EDIT - only 1 of your 4shared links is working

Last edited:

Pumpiron579

Feb 16, 2007
Goodyear, Az
www.4shared.com
wow nice links ! thanks, didn't know there was one released as recent as 2010, Im on o2 as well :D

EDIT - only 1 of your 4shared links is working

I just checked and they all work. I have the permissions set for everyone,

try this
http://tinyurl.com/cjmzh8q

I love the O2, The memory is around 52 running that stock. I use advanced config to shut of O2 mms and internet settings, then run duttys AT&T settings, or go into the registry and change them, Change the NLS overide to 12 hrs and such, You can also alter the internet Portal Manila page that has all those shortcuts to fox. my youngest son is running the european stock version for his first phone. so far he likes it:)

Reactions: rod555

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
I just checked and they all work. I have the permissions set for everyone,

try this
http://tinyurl.com/cjmzh8q

I love the O2, The memory is around 52 running that stock. I use advanced config to shut of O2 mms and internet settings, then run duttys AT&T settings, or go into the registry and change them, Change the NLS overide to 12 hrs and such, You can also alter the internet Portal Manila page that has all those shortcuts to fox. my youngest son is running the european stock version for his first phone. so far he likes it:)

Strange, I`m getting the same from that link too

"The file link that you requested is not valid. "

I flashed the O2 one right away and it was great, but I could not get used to the bright blue theme after using the black HTC one for so long, and probably through not having themed 6.1 for so long, I could just not get rid of all the blue, I managed to change the clock colour, and the taskbars colour, but the background on certain screens and the bars under the top taskbar wouldn't change no matter which .tsk files I used !

Ended up back on the HTC one :)

I use DonSalari's advanced config to setup all the power options and other things, takes a while, but I find the best way to do it all

Last edited:

Pumpiron579

Feb 16, 2007
Goodyear, Az
www.4shared.com
Strange, I`m getting the same from that link too

"The file link that you requested is not valid. "

I flashed the O2 one right away and it was great, but I could not get used to the bright blue theme after using the black HTC one for so long, and probably through not having themed 6.1 for so long, I could just not get rid of all the blue, I managed to change the clock colour, and the taskbars colour, but the background on certain screens and the bars under the top taskbar wouldn't change no matter which .tsk files I used !

Ended up back on the HTC one :)

I use DonSalari's advanced config to setup all the power options and other things, takes a while, but I find the best way to do it all

I am not sure why but I can click on it and get thru, maybe it is blocked from your server. Try another PC or your phone?

Top Liked Posts