The Case Thread

Search This thread

intel007

Nov 21, 2011
Kent/London
I created this thread for users to show how their cases look and share where you got them.

I'll kick off with my collection

1. Original htc desire c case red
atevy7up.jpg
e8eju7ug.jpg

2. Original htc desire c case black
y9yjahug.jpg
6adu6azy.jpg

Both original case's cost between £8-£12 from amazon & eBay - quality very good

3. S-line clear & black tpu
abudenam.jpg
prices vary between £1.50 to £3 from eBay & amazon - quality medium

4. Bourbon slip case (my fav biscuit):D
u2a2u4ev.jpg
ebemeqaj.jpg

Price is about £5 - quality good

I also have 2 raindrop hard cases, but don't know where I put them:confused:

Look forward to seeing other user's cases.

Last edited:

Karuko

Nov 10, 2012
I like the contrast shown between the white HTC Desire C and black web cover!

My Desire C is protected by a Rock quicksand. Nice fit.

2yywac5.jpg

Last edited:

MrToastedAndroid

Oct 31, 2012
Hey I have number 3 on my black Desire C! I love the grip it gives you on the side on the phone, and it saved my phone from alot of bumps and bruises.

andrewtjb

Aug 12, 2011
Abertillery
Got this blue cover today makes the phone feel a lot sturdier but it's really difficult to use the power and volume buttons with it on.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355315130381.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355315130381.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 236

MrToastedAndroid

Oct 31, 2012
I put a little bit of tissue paper inbetween the case and the unlock button, there is a little indent in the case for where the power button us supposted to go, just place a bit of tissue paper and try it out. I found that the more you put, the more sensitive the button is. It bothered me the first time I used the desire C with a case so I used this remedy. Still works fine.

Sent from the Battlefield using a MAV

intel007

Nov 21, 2011
Kent/London
^ good tip, will give it a go when I next use an affected case.

I have found the buttons unresponsive too, especially with the s-line cases and other tpu cases, that goes for my other handsets, wildfire s & one x

the original htc cases are best, buttons are completely responsive.

It's always worth paying a little extra for quality.

Sent from my HTC One X

Phenziox

I had a black pullcase, but that is now lost and probably in another dimension.
That web thing looks nice, i'll see if it ships to the netherlands

question: is the first spider case silicon or hard shell?

Last edited:

intel007

Nov 21, 2011
Kent/London
Yes its flexible, problem with hard shells (well for me) is that over time they start to scratch your device.

I haven't used them on any of my devices since my Nokia 5800, like to keep my devices, as close to new as I can, can't stand chips and scratches especially from something that's suppose to protect it.

The link you posted above has a wrong description, its definitely not a hard shell.

There's only 2 types of original cases as far as I know.

Here's the original desire c hard shell which comes in 2 colours:http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008AJA1CU/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_ap_am_gb?ie=UTF8
Sent from my HTC One X

Last edited:
Reactions: Phenziox

ExonakiDev

Feb 16, 2013
Mumbai
I have a capdase see through shell grey colour my fone fell from my hand but nothing happened!......

Sent from my HTC Desire C

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
I put one of these on mine Case-Mate

Bit expensive , but it's a great case . Hard shell with soft rubber texture to it and cut outs for all the buttons so no probs there.
I liked it so much I bought one from America for my N7 too :)

Oh and I dropped the phone from chest height in Town a few weeks back , The phone was absolutely fine :good:

Reactions: Phenziox

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I created this thread for users to show how their cases look and share where you got them.

I'll kick off with my collection

1. Original htc desire c case red
    atevy7up.jpg
    e8eju7ug.jpg

2. Original htc desire c case black
    y9yjahug.jpg
    6adu6azy.jpg

Both original case's cost between £8-£12 from amazon & eBay - quality very good

3. S-line clear & black tpu
    abudenam.jpg
    prices vary between £1.50 to £3 from eBay & amazon - quality medium

4. Bourbon slip case (my fav biscuit):D
    u2a2u4ev.jpg
    ebemeqaj.jpg

Price is about £5 - quality good

I also have 2 raindrop hard cases, but don't know where I put them:confused:

Look forward to seeing other user's cases.
    I put a little bit of tissue paper inbetween the case and the unlock button, there is a little indent in the case for where the power button us supposted to go, just place a bit of tissue paper and try it out. I found that the more you put, the more sensitive the button is. It bothered me the first time I used the desire C with a case so I used this remedy. Still works fine.

Sent from the Battlefield using a MAV
    Yes its flexible, problem with hard shells (well for me) is that over time they start to scratch your device.

I haven't used them on any of my devices since my Nokia 5800, like to keep my devices, as close to new as I can, can't stand chips and scratches especially from something that's suppose to protect it.

The link you posted above has a wrong description, its definitely not a hard shell.

There's only 2 types of original cases as far as I know.

Here's the original desire c hard shell which comes in 2 colours:http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008AJA1CU/ref=cm_sw_r_an_am_ap_am_gb?ie=UTF8
    Sent from my HTC One X
    I've finally reached the 10 post threshold and updated my first post :good:
    I put one of these on mine Case-Mate

Bit expensive , but it's a great case . Hard shell with soft rubber texture to it and cut outs for all the buttons so no probs there.
    I liked it so much I bought one from America for my N7 too :)

Oh and I dropped the phone from chest height in Town a few weeks back , The phone was absolutely fine :good: