[INDEX] Samsung Galaxy Nexus - ROMs, Kernels, MODs, Recoveries, Themes [16 Jun 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012

Sorry, can't do so. But thanks for what you wrote before.

You mean the links to this none xda website? Isn't that against the xda rules? Don't know, but I guess we wanna keep our users in here, do we?
Should we link to foreign forums? Hm, I think, if this index wants to be the ultimate index, I would have to link to every forum with every language.

But I think I will have to link to those, when the Galaxy Nexus becomes a really old device and the active threads will be much less than these days. Good idea, but I think maybe for the future.

I understand German, but I am proud of being a native Bavarian ;).

EDIT:
Wait, in your thread there are quite a few unrecognized ROMs... merging now :)

Finished updating. 17 threads taken from your thread, so thank you so much. I only took Android 4.2.x ROMs - we all are waiting for Android 5 and the Motorola X Phone. At least I am very interested. :D

So thanks again, bvt-1. Everybody give him a hug or a THANKS :victory:

Reactions: szucsgf and bvt-1

paolocorpo

Jan 9, 2013
Sassoferrato
@ benkxda: i am searching for the kernel stock of 4.2.2 android version
infact i would have a way to restore the stock kernel if i will have not good feelng with custom kernel
Can you help me ??

R

ronnie_1712

OP, Vanir is missing from the list. Commotio/Vanir and Vanir are different, before you say. Former is unofficial, albeit by a member of the Vanir team.

n0ve

Aug 1, 2012
Middletown, NY
Re: Galaxy Nexus Index - ROMs, Kernels, MODs, Recoveries, Themes... [Updated 24 Feb 2

OP, Vanir is missing from the list. Commotio/Vanir and Vanir are different, before you say. Former is unofficial, albeit by a member of the Vanir team.

Its not considered unofficial vanir. Its one of their members personal build of vanir.Also the first to focus on a functional toroplus build. Yes now vanir itself has a thread so should be added.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: benkxda

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
@ benkxda: i am searching for the kernel stock of 4.2.2 android version
infact i would have a way to restore the stock kernel if i will have not good feelng with custom kernel
Can you help me ??

Hi. I hope this helps you: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1366806 I also returned with one of my Nexus 7 - worked very good and easy. As this is an old post, keep in mind to download always the newest files. If there are any problems post in that thread or PM me.

This post has the potential to be extremely helpful:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=38326775

Perhaps it has a place in the OP? It compares users' experiences of various ROM / Kernel combinations.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Is helpful and interesting, added, thanks :)

07/12/12 Unofficial PACman All in One Rom v18.0.0 | Fast | Stable |

Thread updated

Updated here in the thread as well, was quite a long time not updated. Thanks!

Its not considered unofficial vanir. Its one of their members personal build of vanir.Also the first to focus on a functional toroplus build. Yes now vanir itself has a thread so should be added.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Guys, I added this and hope for an update soon. Thanks, it's in the list.

Reactions: szucsgf and n0ve

-Jesco-

Jun 28, 2012
Paranoid android is updated on 26th Feb , though the thread title isnt updated .

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
Apparently, there are two threads of Vanir. One's in Verizon forum, the other, most recent one is in the Dev forum. Here's the link (sorry I hadn't included it before) - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2162937

Added to the ROMs, thank you.

Paranoid android is updated on 26th Feb , though the thread title isnt updated .

Yes, this is possible, if I press the "save" button for eg on 8:00 pm and later, let's say 10:00 pm on same day Paranoid is updating their thread. Next update Paranoid surely gets a new update date in this index thread.

Reactions: szucsgf

benkxda

Jan 28, 2012
I Think AOSP R11 is missing?

I appreciate getting new threads or even old but reactivated threads, but please do me a favor. Best way is to provide thread name as well as its URL/link. It's way easier for me to integrate.

As AOSP is important to me, I'll take a look and search this time for myself. Thanks for the hint anyway.

EDIT:
It already existed as "AOSP R8 Jelly Bean 4.2.1 JOP40D + Kernel v3.0.57 Linaro". You always can proof the existence with the URL, in this case http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1821673 by checking page source and search for the URL. Last known update was 18th of Dec 2012, so it was in the "Old ROMs" section (not the DEPRECATED, OBSOLETE, OUTDATED - OLD STUFF. The "Old ROMs" section is reviewed not as often as normal threads are. So, I would have not put this one away, but it needed a few more days.

Last edited:
Reactions: szucsgf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts