Foldermount is tricking ES File Explorer

Search This thread

nightelfdruid

May 31, 2013
I've been troubleshooting this on my own for about a week now... When you open up ES and click on the folder above the icons, you get a drop down menu with your SD card directory which links to the emulated/0 folder, and the extSdCard that links to the storage/extSdCard... My problem is that when Foldermount is done mounting its stuff, and displays "removing content from gallery", ES then thinks that my external storage folder is com.crescentmoongames.aralon... Any idea on how to make ES remember where the actual external directory should be?

Reactions: wurstherpes

solonxpl

Feb 6, 2014
Menouf
I've been troubleshooting this on my own for about a week now... When you open up ES and click on the folder above the icons, you get a drop down menu with your SD card directory which links to the emulated/0 folder, and the extSdCard that links to the storage/extSdCard... My problem is that when Foldermount is done mounting its stuff, and displays "removing content from gallery", ES then thinks that my external storage folder is com.crescentmoongames.aralon... Any idea on how to make ES remember where the actual external directory should be?
Same problem here people is there no one with the answer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.