[OFFICIAL UPDATE] - Gingerbread finally released

Search This thread

torres.sis

Dec 28, 2007
Porto
See the attached image dor the live chat with HTC.
They confirm that they released the update via OTA for unbranded devices.

htc23.jpg

Pyr0wl

Dec 3, 2009
For a moment I went "YAAAAY!" but then I saw that it's just another pointless thread about "what the HTC support guy said".

HTC support may be telling you that the update is already being released, but since no one here on XDA (or anywhere else) actually received the update, we can safely assume that they are wrong.

Also, if you would have taken the effort to post in the correct forum, you would have noticed that there's already a similar thread running: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1186791

Exact same situation: guy goes to HTC support, asks about the update, support replies with "uhh, I guess so?" and everybody goes apesh*t about an update which hasn't even been released yet.

torres.sis

Dec 28, 2007
Porto
For a moment I went "YAAAAY!" but then I saw that it's just another pointless thread about "what the HTC support guy said".

HTC support may be telling you that the update is already being released, but since no one here on XDA (or anywhere else) actually received the update, we can safely assume that they are wrong.

Also, if you would have taken the effort to post in the correct forum, you would have noticed that there's already a similar thread running: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1186791

Exact same situation: guy goes to HTC support, asks about the update, support replies with "uhh, I guess so?" and everybody goes apesh*t about an update which hasn't even been released yet.

Sorry... did npot knew that :(

andQlimax

Jul 29, 2010
Rome
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
There are too many 'desire' , hd, z, s..currently the gb update is rolling out for the desire z

U have to ask to the customer support about the Htc Desire Bravo.

Anyway better wait that someone get the update.

Sent from my HTC Desire

Last edited:

howdid

May 22, 2010
Vienna
omg guy you make me for 5 seconds so ******* happy im watching galatasaray vs liverpool halftime my team (gs) is leading 2-0 and i check xda.... OMG 2.3 update but noooo.. a kid have to open such an bull**** thread! fuuuuu

Reactions: Terepin and d1n0x

torres.sis

Dec 28, 2007
Porto
Fack you all if you do not like talk with admins u don't need to punish me... I tough I was dooing some good sharing some info... But u're all a bunch of kids...

ivicask

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 25, 2009
Zagreb
Fack you all if you do not like talk with admins u don't need to punish me... I tough I was dooing some good sharing some info... But u're all a bunch of kids...

Dude you puted this in Development...ppl expected download link or something...That's why posting on right forum has HUGE importance/difference!

torres.sis

Dec 28, 2007
Porto
Dude you puted this in Development...ppl expected download link or something...That's why posting on right forum has HUGE importance/difference!

You're right my friend I agree with you... but people only need to say that as you did, they don't have the right to say that I am this or I am that...

Only have to say, worng post... or something like that...
Sorry all for nothing...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    omg guy you make me for 5 seconds so ******* happy im watching galatasaray vs liverpool halftime my team (gs) is leading 2-0 and i check xda.... OMG 2.3 update but noooo.. a kid have to open such an bull**** thread! fuuuuu

LOL. I feel ur pain brother. Had my hopes up!

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using XDA App
    what...but i did not get any update notification....?
    For gods sake. Until someone has the rom downloaded and installed on their phone then please stop creating new pointless threads!