(boot animation) **11/29 Made an AOSP zip, Much smoother **

Search This thread

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
This was one of the first things i put together for the HTC incredible. I did not make the imgs. I just packaged them so they would work as a boot animation. Enjoy

* This is not flashable. you will need to find where your bootanimation.zip is and replace it with the zip provided.*

bootanimation.gif

Once the dancing android shows up in boot it will loop there and not go back to the "Incredible" part again.

Added the files to XDA so the links will never go down again.

** You need to rename the zip to bootanimation.zip **

I just want to say i did not make the img files. i just made them into a boot animation for the droid incredible.

Last edited:
Reactions: ballsrawls

eMpTy3000

Jan 9, 2008
I installed this update in recovery twice but it did not change my boot animation... I have unrevoked forever. I didn't get an error or anything.

Thanks!

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
I installed this update in recovery twice but it did not change my boot animation... I have unrevoked forever. I didn't get an error or anything.

Thanks!

This is not an update. you need to push the file to where ever your bootanimation.zip is being held.

With skyraider its under system/media folder.

what ROM are you using and do you have root on your incredible?

Sirknifealot

Jun 21, 2011
Since I stumbled onto the dance Droid I have not changed it. Except back to dance Droid after a 4lRom flash

Cyanogenmod7 211/Night
Chadsincredikernel/SA2gov
Radio:07.07

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This was one of the first things i put together for the HTC incredible. I did not make the imgs. I just packaged them so they would work as a boot animation. Enjoy

* This is not flashable. you will need to find where your bootanimation.zip is and replace it with the zip provided.*

bootanimation.gif

Once the dancing android shows up in boot it will loop there and not go back to the "Incredible" part again.

Added the files to XDA so the links will never go down again.

** You need to rename the zip to bootanimation.zip **

I just want to say i did not make the img files. i just made them into a boot animation for the droid incredible.
    fixed the links. didn't know people still wanted this.
    Thanks! Awesome animation!

thank you, i added the zips to the OP so the links will never go down again, well unless XDA removes them. Enjoy.