Which launcher do you use??

Search This thread

jaydude23

Mar 3, 2010
Katy, TX
I'm currently using Go Launcher EX with the stock theme. I've been known to also run ADW EX with the stock theme. Haven't really found a theme for either launcher that I really like. Perhaps someone can suggest one.

Ludikhris

Dec 29, 2011
I was actually reluctant to use any at first. Lots of ROMs have solid UIs. However I converted to ADW a couple months ago and I'm not looking back.

S

Sanadrate

Running ADW EX and not switching

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App

313dash

Oct 7, 2009
Detroit, MI
I just switched to ADW from GO. I think ADW is just smooth and don't eat a bunch of RAM.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

lemonoid

Jun 15, 2011
Boone, NC
Y'all seen that ssLauncher? Just got it yesterday its a nice change but its got a little ways to go.check it out its in the market

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

subedaman

May 2, 2010
Sugar Land, TX
I use the stock MIUI launcher, a lot of people criticize it for having all the apps on the homescreens and I thought it would too when I first starting using MIUI, but I definitely do not mind at at all. It has a clean UI and you can hide apps under Access Control.

I have been using MIUI for a couple months so far and haven't even thought about switching back to CM.

L-ViZ

Oct 31, 2010
Hessia
Have been using, go launcher, sense 2.1-3.5, sslauncher and all other launcher for quick tests. Cm7(ilwt)+adw ex+ex dialer is the fastest and smoothest combination i use and i am happy with :) my daily driver since i got my dz.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

-ErrorFile-

Feb 20, 2012
ADW is the best one.
Very fast and looks good!

I kinda liked that Windows Phone 7-launcher too, but it was too slow. :(

WhiteSnake93

Feb 23, 2012
I'm using the trebuchet launcher. Just love the stock ics launcher look :)

Device: HTC Desire Z
Rom: Virtuous Quattro RC3
Clockspeed: 1.2 gHz
S-on

KyraOfFire

Feb 23, 2012
Champaign
I used to use Launcher Pro Plus (with unlocker) for more than a year, really loved it on FroYo and Gingerbread.

Right now I am using Apex Launcher. Not really love it as much as Launcher Pro Plus but it runs a lot smoother (and it's ICS :D)

Device: G2
ROM: Icecream JIBwich 1.2

MaxWiz

Sep 3, 2011
Sheffield
Rosie when I'm on a sense rom (Affinity), Launcher Pro when on CM7 but now using Nova on while on Quattro. The only reason I prefer Nova over Trebuchet is hiding the the status bar.

tep065

Per an earlier post on the previous post, I'm trying out SS, its not half bad..different feel and style...I like the change..pretty smooth, not a lot of themes yet, but its fairly customizeable

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apex launcher on ICS ftw! It's by far the best, most feature-rich and fastest performing launcher there is for ICS.
    Well I made a similar thread in the mini pro a few months back and it was pretty sweet so I decided to start one here so I'll start!

I use zeam launcher basically because its light and fast and it has the features that I like
    Now its your turn

----------------------------------------

Device: HTC G2
    Rom: MexDroidMod PreGhostChilli
    Kernel: Tiamat v1.2.1
    Gingerbread 2.3.4
    I switched to Android about 4 months ago (I can't believe what I have been missing all this time!) and having tested quite a few ROMs and launchers, I have settled (at least for the moment being) for Virtuous Unity 2.35.0 with ADW EX.

Reason being: This particular ROM (with the corresponding kernel + bulletproof tweaks) is the one I find to give me longer battery life whilst being very fast and complete despite it being a Sense ROM - which I'm not particularly keen on - otherwise I actually prefer MIUI (except for its launchers original iPhone looks and the problem it seems to have with battery life). As per the launcher, ADW EX seems to me the cleanest and fastest of the "no so simple" launchers I have tried! (That being: GO EX, ADW EX and LauncherPRO) - ADW EX is as customizable as GO EX but not so laggy as the latter, and in comparison to LauncherPRO, I find ADW much more complete and customizable. I'm on HTC Desire Z

PS: (Apologies if my English is not 100% correct)

Can someone provide a link to the latest stock GB launcher I can flash on my gf's G2 phone running CM7.1 ? (yes she's wants stock)

Download it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=933517

Flash it in recovery and it removes the free ADW launcher and installs the stock launcher. It includes the 3D app drawer, which the one off the market does not.

FYI, Nova and Apex both support folders (and tabs) in the app drawer.