Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DanteGR

Dec 14, 2010
Thessaloniki
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 11
I always replace the 4x2 clock/weather with the smaller 4x1 one.
When I removed the default one and then long pressed the screen to add the other widget, it didn't show any widgets at all, was stuck again for about 30 secs and then the HTC sense FC came up..

rayford85

May 22, 2011
I always replace the 4x2 clock/weather with the smaller 4x1 one.
When I removed the default one and then long pressed the screen to add the other widget, it didn't show any widgets at all, was stuck again for about 30 secs and then the HTC sense FC came up..

HUH weird. It worked fine for me. Isn't that how it always goes:p My only guess is the phone was resource hungry coming into a fresh install. And didn't have the avalible memory to run that request. Please try a few more times and see if the problem persist's:) Let us know ok.

DanteGR

Dec 14, 2010
Thessaloniki
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 11
HUH weird. It worked fine for me. Isn't that how it always goes:p My only guess is the phone was resource hungry coming into a fresh install. And didn't have the avalible memory to run that request. Please try a few more times and see if the problem persist's:) Let us know ok.

Yeah I thought so too mate although i waited about 5 minutes after I started messing around.
Anyway, second time it worked just fine ;)
Have a good night bro and thanks again for ur help :)

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
Guys i am stuck in installation where it says "please select flashing method below"
I chose "advanced installation" but the device is not responding anymore...
Any thoughts? Press the power button for 10 secs maybe to restart the device or it won't work?

EDIT: I have already flashed the boot.img through fastboot

I had the same prob at exactly the same screen it froze and wouldn't respond (so did my heart) but same as you I rebooted the fastboot and second time lucky :)

first impressions of v2.0? I like it :D no major bugs found and some new awesome theming done and the crt animation (downanimation) was a cool surprise ...
awesome work guys and well worth the wait :D

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Will do ;)
Damn I can't get used yet to battery draining so fast on this phone!
Already to 93% lol :D
G'night will post feedback tommorow

LOL, those 4 cores are power hungry:p:p But standby is freakin amazing. For me around 1% an hour. I usually get around 18 hours with normal use. 24 hours easily with light use.

DanteGR

Dec 14, 2010
Thessaloniki
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 11
LOL, those 4 cores are power hungry:p:p But standby is freakin amazing. For me around 1% an hour. I usually get around 18 hours with normal use. 24 hours easily with light use.

Yeah standby is freakin amazing indeed! But the huge screen and the 4 cores devour the batt lol :D

EDIT: I get wifi AND mob data disconnected if i leave the screen off for a long time..
What might cause this? In advanced wifi settings should the "Leave wifi on when in sleep" option be set to always or never??
Thanks

Sent from my CoreDroid powered HTC One X via Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
Will do ;)
Damn I can't get used yet to battery draining so fast on this phone!
Already to 93% lol :D
G'night will post feedback tommorow

Yeah standby is freakin amazing indeed! But the huge screen and the 4 cores devour the batt lol :D

EDIT: I get wifi AND mob data disconnected if i leave the screen off for a long time..
What might cause this? In advanced wifi settings should the "Leave wifi on when in sleep" option be set to always or never??
Thanks

Sent from my CoreDroid powered HTC One X via Tapatalk 2

The phone is power hungry, but I find that after a while it gets better. As far as wifi goes, enter settings, then advanced menu... wifi--- menu --- advanced --- second button (keep wifi on during sleep) --- choose always or what you want. I also use spare parts. :)

Cuoricino

Jan 22, 2010
Downloading now!
I'm sure this release will be amazing!

Thanks a lot to all the team for the pretty good work!

schakanak

Mar 14, 2009
A Bug????

If I change my Ringtone the One X reboot and start new !!!!!!

Ever & ever ! I'm the one with this prob???

V.1 very fine,update V.2 - no Ringtone change possible !

(Sorry for my english......)

The same if i try to hear music.....

Last edited:

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks for including the miui-style battery in tweaks option on this version. Overall, ROM seems fantastic:) at this point.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Guys, for the Sense Homescreen, is it possible to have an option for the "app drawer" icon in the dock to have a vibration feedback when pressed? I mean just like in all ICS-like home launcher(Apex, Nova, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content