[Q] Tethering and changing font on Google Edition

Search This thread

zerotg90

Jan 30, 2013
I am new to flashing and I have successfully flashed Google Edition to my T-Mobile Galaxy S4.
First, I cannot tether using the tethering option built-in to the Google Edition. I had this issue even before I flashed it. I can tether by usb on FoxFi but I cannot tether over wifi. I've tried FoxFi, Wifi Tether, Wifi Tether TrevE Mod but it just doesn't seem to work. I currently have true unlimited data from T-Mobile.
Second, is there a way to change the font? When I was on stock, there was an option to change the font of the system, but I can't seem to find it on Google Edition. Is it just not there? Is there a way to change it?

laperry1

I am new to flashing and I have successfully flashed Google Edition to my T-Mobile Galaxy S4.
First, I cannot tether using the tethering option built-in to the Google Edition. I had this issue even before I flashed it. I can tether by usb on FoxFi but I cannot tether over wifi. I've tried FoxFi, Wifi Tether, Wifi Tether TrevE Mod but it just doesn't seem to work. I currently have true unlimited data from T-Mobile.
Second, is there a way to change the font? When I was on stock, there was an option to change the font of the system, but I can't seem to find it on Google Edition. Is it just not there? Is there a way to change it?

hey, i'm running Danvdh's GE & i've located fonts as follows :>Settings -->Display -->Fonts...
alternatively, you might want to check your launcher settings...