Sprint LTE

Search This thread

cbond007

Sep 27, 2010
Where Obama Lives (DMV)
I have a new N5 and its unlocked and rooted. I get LTE just fine on the stock rom but when I flash any custom roms, LTE doesn't work. Even when I restore my backed up EFS on the custom rom, LTE still doesn't work. Anytime I nandroid back to my stock rom, LTE works fine. Any ideas or help will be appreciated.

MrObvious

Mar 1, 2008
Wichita KS
I have a new N5 and its unlocked and rooted. I get LTE just fine on the stock rom but when I flash any custom roms, LTE doesn't work. Even when I restore my backed up EFS on the custom rom, LTE still doesn't work. Anytime I nandroid back to my stock rom, LTE works fine. Any ideas or help will be appreciated.

Did you flash Sprint software? It could be the APN.

cbond007

Sep 27, 2010
Where Obama Lives (DMV)
I fixed the issue. I unrooted and returned my phone back to stock. Then I found a sprint. Zip that you flash with custom roms and that worked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

peecs121

Jan 11, 2011
Could you provide the link please?

Super powered Nexus 5 running Carbon/ElementalX

timsterzzz

Aug 30, 2010
I'm on Sprint and I've flashed most of the custom roms for N5 with zero LTE issues. Which rom did you flash?

ColeTrain!

Nov 12, 2011
St. Louis, MO. Go Cardinals!!
Its a zip to flash after roms that sets the correct APN settings for sprint. I can't remember the thread I found it in though. But it was for the same issue I was having with my LTE/3g switching.

The reason I am searching through posts is this: my 3G works fine. But when it kicks over to LTE... Nothing happens... In a minute or two I may get 4 mbs or something pretty good and then nothing again. I need it to actually work. My wife has the same issue on her S4 and she is stock. It switches over to LTE.... Nothing. I have LTE off mostly. Steady slow 3g is better than no progress on LTE.

deakelem

Jul 29, 2012
Houston
update profile

Should provide the correct settings in the custom Roms assuming the creator added the update profile features. I know cm does

cbond007

Sep 27, 2010
Where Obama Lives (DMV)
The reason I am searching through posts is this: my 3G works fine. But when it kicks over to LTE... Nothing happens... In a minute or two I may get 4 mbs or something pretty good and then nothing again. I need it to actually work. My wife has the same issue on her S4 and she is stock. It switches over to LTE.... Nothing. I have LTE off mostly. Steady slow 3g is better than no progress on LTE.

I was having similar issues with LTE. The zip worked for me. Hope it can for you

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts