Htc Desire Stuck on HTC logo, no recovery, ruu install succesfully

Search This thread

eddiehk6

Dec 18, 2010
London
haha ;d you can trust me, i know a android basics :p

in attachment picture of errors. other sd tried and still the same,

I try flash couple of recoveries, 2-3 ruu and at last 2.3.3 ruu gb. And things in this topic, lastest radio, hboot, downgrader etc

You are now S-ON, so something has worked

You can't flash any radios, hboot, downgrader or recovery anymore as this requires S-OFF. Stop trying this.

All you need to do is keep trying the RUU until it boots. When you try to reboot normally, does it get stuck on HTC splash screen, or bootloop?

Last resort:

- Completely reformat the sd cards to a single FAT32 partition, preferably using a card reader and gparted.
- Download the 2.3.3 GB RUU again, just to rule out a bad download.
- Put only the PB99IMG.zip on the sdcards, boot into bootloader, pray
- Or try running the RUU.exe while plugged into PC.

czajnik

May 1, 2010
You are now S-ON, so something has worked

You can't flash any radios, hboot, downgrader or recovery anymore as this requires S-OFF. Stop trying this.

All you need to do is keep trying the RUU until it boots. When you try to reboot normally, does it get stuck on HTC splash screen, or bootloop?

Last resort:

- Completely reformat the sd cards to a single FAT32 partition, preferably using a card reader and gparted.
- Download the 2.3.3 GB RUU again, just to rule out a bad download.
- Put only the PB99IMG.zip on the sdcards, boot into bootloader, pray
- Or try running the RUU.exe while plugged into PC.

It stuck on HTC splash screen and reset itself.

I try reformat and download 2.3.3 again and still won't boot, still didn't see PB99IMG on sd.

eddiehk6

Dec 18, 2010
London
I'm out of ideas to be honest

All I can suggest is bortak's troubleshooting guide to see if I've missed something. Read from the start, see which option you can try

Top Liked Posts