Search This thread

Gja88

Oct 6, 2010
Love the theme man, great stuff. Few questions. Where can I get that clock and digital clock in the middle screen shot? Also, that wall paper? Finally, the theme used is minimal from adw?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles
Love the theme man, great stuff. Few questions. Where can I get that clock and digital clock in the middle screen shot? Also, that wall paper? Finally, the theme used is minimal from adw?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

Thanks. If you are talking about the analog clock, it is here. That's the only clock in the center screenshot since the digital clock in the statusbar is part of the theme, so I'm not sure what clocks you are talking about. The wallpaper is here. I'm using ADW but the the text icons were made with simpleicons (free in the market) and the dock was custom made by me.

Is it supposed to be 14mb?

Yes

71CH

Jan 29, 2009
Thanks for this. If I give it a whirl but want to go back to the original theme, is there a way to do that?

I really wanted to like this theme but it messed up my apps, settings etc. :(

Last edited:

KarateExplosion6

Jun 21, 2010
New Jersey
Thanks for this. If I give it a whirl but want to go back to the original theme, is there a way to do that?

What version of Clockwork Mod Recovery are you using? If you're not using the 12/7/2011 version 5.0.2.7 that imnuts posted, then you will wipe every time you exit recovery on InfinityROM (has nothing to do with the theme). Additionally, you must wipe both Cache and Dalvik Cache in recovery before flashing this theme. I've installed this theme and Grillrd's MinimalInfinity and have had no issue with messed up apps, settings, etc. with either.

In order to go back to the original InfinityROM theme, you either need to flash a Nandroid backup from recovery or reinstall InfinityROM. Always make a Nandroid backup before messing with anything in recovery and always keep another backup for apps and data (like Titanium Backup) current as well. Can't stress that enough.

Reactions: DroidBlaze

DroidBlaze

Oct 3, 2010
Los Angeles

I posted a zip to revert everything to the original Infinity theme in the second post. Are you SURE you are flashing this theme over InfinityRom1204? That is the ONLY rom this theme is meant for. Also like Karate said and I posted in the first post, make sure you wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing this. There where some issues some people had on an older cwm and Infinity that caused wiping so maybe that's your problem. There should be no reason this theme messes up anything.

Reactions: flyinj54

kvswim

Mar 25, 2011
Fort Worth, TX
Running this now. Pretty frigging good looking, just wish it would show up better in light without having to turn up the brightness.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda premium

flyinj54

Sep 14, 2011
Ohio
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6T
I see that the updated infinity 10-11-11 rom has had some framework changes. Anyone tried this theme with the updated version? I assume you will probrably not keep the framework changes with flashing this theme since it is for a older version but will it work? Also will there be an updated theme for this 10-11 version of infinity? Loving this theme hate to lose it!

shrike1978

Jun 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Can't report from personal experience, but someone was reporting in IRC yesterday that it was causing him bootloops over 1211. If you try it, make sure you have a backup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good luck charge users...
    Just wanted to throw a big thank you out there for the theme. I have been away from the forums for awhile and i was so happy to see this when I got all caught up...

Glad you like it.

Any way this can be ported to TweakStock?
    +1

I'd like to see this too. I've been wanting to give TweakStock a spin but I love my minimal theme too much!
    +1 on the fence between infinity and tweakstock. Only because of this theme

Once TweakStock is updated I will port MNML to it since it seems an update is imminent. I don't want to port it over then have to redo my work a few days later once TweakStock is updated, lol. Keep in mind, however, that Infinity1211 w/o TSM is still treating me ridiculously good so I don't think I will be testing the Tweakstock version of MNML myself. You all will be my testers once I release it.

P.S. On another note, it seems I had not themed the landscape images in the twclock I had linked to in the second post. I have now themed those images and the link in the second post has been updated. Re-download and flash if the poop brown images in landscape mode were bothering you.
    Don't know if you saw my pm...link works :) I was flashing over TSM version by mistake.

Great job on the theme!
    Using InfinitelyMNML now and it's ridiculously sick. If you're running Infinity, you need to check this out.
    I have moved on to TweakStock and honestly don't have the time to be maintaining both. Sorry guys.

No need to apologize. 1. Your work is sick and 2. Imnuts is working on ICS anyway. Also, as I'm about to move to Tweak, im pumped you're using it since you'll see any issues, etc with MNMLTweak for yourself.