Radio stop working

Search This thread

djkmito

Jan 4, 2007
Hello there,
I using Jokersax's CM9 ROM with his cm9 1.0 v4 kernel and after few days using wi-fi, bluetooth and data connection stop working. If I turn on wi-fi after few secs is device restarted. I try wipe data/factory reset and install all again but no reason.

Thanks for answers ;)

xateeq

Oct 19, 2010
Hello there,
I using Jokersax's CM9 ROM with his cm9 1.0 v4 kernel and after few days using wi-fi, bluetooth and data connection stop working. If I turn on wi-fi after few secs is device restarted. I try wipe data/factory reset and install all again but no reason.

Thanks for answers ;)
dude seriously u need to pay little more attention, ur in Threads in Forum Atrix 4G Android Development section not in Q&A section and if ur facing problem then try flashing same or different rom after completely wiping ur phone via fastboot commands.

stl-soldier

Apr 18, 2011
Hello there,

Thanks for answers ;)

I've seen a few people, including myself, reporting problems with data/reboots using the recent builds. I'm not sure what the cause is or how to fix it. Since all of the current ICS ROMs use Joker's kernels, it could have something to do with that. The only exception is Turl's latest. You can try that one. I used it for about an hour and I didn't have any reboots or data drops.

deltomi

Mar 31, 2009
Prague
Hello there,

Thanks for answers ;)

Hello, I had same problem and reflash help me. On 2.3.6 ROM all working fine.

djkmito

Jan 4, 2007
I'm sorry for wrong select section
Thanks for help I will try install Turl rom with his included kernel

giqbal

Feb 19, 2012
Manchester
Hello there,

Thanks for answers ;)

The kernel has been fixed now by joker

djkmito

Jan 4, 2007
You meaning new beta version? Because kernel on site is still old.
I try it in the morning but with turl's rom wifi and bt not working (unavailable MACs) and rebooting.
btw without SIM too

Sent from XDA app ;-)