[Theme][5/10/12] Ice Creamed Supreme (ICS)

Search This thread

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hey guys, been awhile son just wanted to check in. I'll be updating this theme soon to work fully with SS 9.2. As of right now it should work but will get rid of gruesomewolfs slide to clear mod.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Hey guys, been awhile son just wanted to check in. I'll be updating this theme soon to work fully with SS 9.2. As of right now it should work but will get rid of gruesomewolfs slide to clear mod.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

Are you sure man? This ROM has swipe to remove notifications anyways

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

strapped365

Mar 14, 2011
Columbus
Originally Posted by strapped365<br />
Are you sure man? This ROM has swipe to remove notifications anyways <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Yea went through the same thing with the evo 3D ics theme. My sys UI gets rid of the mod yet. Simple fix though <br />
<br />
<br />
Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah maybe I'll do a mod for just that swipe to remove ish for the shift users that don't run custom ROMS but are rooted...btw what was the SS mod you were gonna do

sixxt9

Sep 14, 2011
Reynoldsburg, OH
I'm planning to make a mod that enables wallpaper scrolling in SS
Hmm sounds nice....the thing I liked about SS was no wallpaper scrolling but meh oh well, I might get with you on some "changes" for SS though
I'm all for it as long as its reversible. I know when i first flashed SS i didnt like that the wallpaper didnt scroll cuz i was used to it, but now with the carosel mod, i dont think its needed. Would be nice to have the option though. I'm interested to see what you guys come up with though. :D

notsointeresting

Mar 18, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Added a fancy little logo I spent way too much time on to the top of the OP to give the thread a little more "flare"

Made this for the theme in the 3vo forums, thought I might as well add it here too :)

Reactions: riel01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4ouih.png

We have all seen ICS and we have all seen the beauty of it, but now if your running Supreme Sense you can get a little of the Ice Cream flavor a bit early...

Introducing Ice Creamed Supreme for Supreme Sense. This theme is a project of mine i took a big break on but finally got back to work and got it ready for an initial relase

Standard Disclaimer: Im not responsible for anything that happens to your phone, social life, marriage, etc.

To flash
    1. Wipe Cache
    2. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    3. Flash Theme
    4. Reboot
    5. Enjoy

Thank you to Strapped365 for the amazing ROM, Pnuema for some images, Google for a great OS, and everyone that downloads and enjoys the Theme

Take Screenshots with a grain of salt. These are from very early builds

2011-11-27_22-38-14.jpg

2011-11-28_17-24-01.jpg

2011-11-30_21-17-50.jpg

2011-11-30_21-18-09.jpg

2011-11-30_21-18-22.jpg

2011-11-30_22-27-07.jpg

2011-11-30_22-56-01.jpg

Change Log: V1.0
    Initial Release

V1.1
    Added themed Camera,Mail,People,and Weather app With Icons
    Added Roboto Font (Standard ICS Font)

V1.2
    Made drastic changes to the Status Bar and notification panel. Much better now.

V1.3
    Completed Htc Resources, (extra themed aspects all around)

V1.4.1
    Updated so this is supported with SS v9.0
    Updated Boot-Animation.

V1.4.2
    Took out Navbar, the curve was ugly
    Added reil01's great lockring

v1.5
    Added BG Layer to weather clock
    Smoothed out torn edges in some widgets
    Themed more buttons
    Themed more aspects of 3.0 Widgets
    Probably a couple other things I forgot

v1.6
    Updated to be fully compliant with SS v9.2
    New background layer in Sense 3.0 Widgets

v1.7
    New Mega Clock Widget
    Ok so I uploaded a version with the normal clock, but I ALSO kept the original bigger clock for the people that liked it (don't think it's to bad myself even with the wrong sizing)

This way everyones happy :)

Enjoy
    I'll look into the edits that have been made into SS, and see what I can do to get this updated for you guys. :thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Updated OP with version 1.4.1

What changed?

Support for SS v9
    New ICS Bootanimation (lmk if it works)

NOTICE: I am not sure if the AppDrawer options and the status bar "theming" options are compatible. I don't see a problem in anything but then again I didn't make the apps. Feel free to try and let us know​
    V1.2
    Made drastic changes to the Status Bar and notification panel. Much better now.
    I did not have time to take a screenshot and upload so if anyone is willing ill post it in the OP and be very thankful :D

Wipe cache and Dalvik cache then flash (yes you can flash over 1.1)