[ROM][PORT][Xperia Arc S][ICS 4.0.3][RC1.1] GNexusTimeScape

Search This thread

phillyphill39

Apr 18, 2007
Lorton
yeah this does look pretty sick great job. I cant use it due to me needing mms since i just had a baby girl but when that gets fixed count me in. ah what the hell im going to give it a trail run

jbdan

Aug 30, 2010
Atlanta
Thanks, if you need someone to help test some things i can be a tester, i like this rom that much ill risk jacking my phone up.

lol. Yeah I didn't mean I don't care about the ROM I really like it a lot and hope to see development continue on it. In the grand scheme and you having a girl...that's awesome!

phillyphill39

Apr 18, 2007
Lorton
lol yeah i know what you meant. I was just saying i dont want to see this rom die. I dont want to use a different sms app . The stock one looks good.

chispa9

Aug 31, 2009
Man i hope to see an update soon. As soon as the phone calls fc bug is fixed this will be my daily :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

02Luis02

Feb 25, 2010
We all want this ROM to be fully functional but the Devs are too busy working on their own ROMs... I suggest we put a bounty on this ROM... the first dev who gets the phone working on this ROM and the 3G/4G indicator to show up will get a $20 donation from me... USERS: say how much you're willing to donate... the more the merrier... when we hit $200 on donations... I'll start a new Thread to get the Devs attention... what y'all say? Lets get this ball rolling...

This msg was also posted on a different website...

rmaccamr

Mar 23, 2009
Massachusetts
Bump.

Can we please get some talented developer to pick off where this ROM has been left off so we can get full functionality and pay you some money?

Thanks.

eman3316@optonline.net

Jun 23, 2007
Not usually, maybe with vicious and his team yes because they are all flakes
But usually a good developer will stand by his port til he gets a new phone

I don't know anything about this team but even great devs have tried ports and in the end there are always issues that can't get resolved and stop the Rom from being a DD.

I think maybe there is a Sense Rom that might work on an older Nexus device or something like that but otherwise I don't know of many successful ports that are taken from one manufacturer and ported to another.

rmaccamr

Mar 23, 2009
Massachusetts
Anyone have a dl link for this? I can't get it through droidvicious.com

I'm a beginner but I'm sure with adequate research I can probably fix the video playback and 3/4g icons. Might take awhile considering I've never built a ROM before lol.

But it looks like something that's dead in the water as of this point.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GNexusTimeScape

xperia2.png

Working
    Calls
    Data (LTE)
    WiFi
    Tether
    SMS
    Hardware Acel
    Audio (All audio as in calls music etc)
    MTP & PTP (Mounts as USB storage)
    Internal Storage
    Camera
    Softkeys
    Menu persistent in home
    More.........

Not Working
    3G & 4G Icons aren't displayed (Instead 2 little arrows are displayed and animated for data in and out and on and off)
    Mms (At the moment a little jacked up :) but may work on GSM version through Koaan on this base which was based off of his)
    Video
    Video Recording
    More? Let me know!

It is stable and can be used as a daily driver if you dont need the "Not Working" stuff

Download:

Thanks to

Michie - For fixing NavBar
    Coentje44 - For porting it to Nexus S
    ra3al - For Xperia S Launcher
    Data working

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
    tried out the gsm version and it is sick. definately cant wait for this to drop tonight. smooth as hell, who would have thought i would like the xperia ui

keep up the good work dude.

Uploading 2 builds at the same time, it will take some time :)
    Damn I keep checking in every hour to see if you uploaded it yet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Video recording/playback, menu button, and build.prop also fixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Ports never go anywhere. Don't know why these threads even get started. Just gets people's hopes up.

Not usually, maybe with vicious and his team yes because they are all flakes
    But usually a good developer will stand by his port til he gets a new phone