[Theme] BUUF 1.5 Cyanogen 3.9.10 (8/14/09)

Search This thread

dthadamaja

Feb 10, 2008
i cant seem to get this to show up on my phone when i open and view files on my phone i see a folder with buuf on it. what do i need to do? i just rooted my phone and update to rc33lite so i have that much correct, there is nothing on my sd card except two or three songs.:(

What do you mean exactly? If you already updated to rc33lite, just rename the buuf file to update.zip and reflash. let me know if you need anyother help

jleake

Jan 29, 2009
dallas
would love to see it in the H version. Love the new features so im not going back to the jf builds. love this theme and would love to have something better to look at on my phone.

dthadamaja

Feb 10, 2008
there will be a 1.5 update rest assured. I been away from the scene for a while. Hopefully RC version will be out soon so i can update for that one.

marcpnut

Apr 28, 2009
BUUF for JFv1.51_CRB43-EU

hey
i got this working on my JFv1.51 eu version.
had to copie a loooot of .png but i did it:)
still need to fix some of them i would like to share it with u guys but dont know where to upload it:S

so ill first take all the wrong images out and ill send it to dthadamaja
maybe he will upload it for u EU users if not pm me ur email adress and ill send it to u.

dthadamaja

Feb 10, 2008
ok small lil update, I was actually updating this currently for the saphire rom, but looks like i'm going to be scrapping that. JF US build seems quite a bit of work for the meantime so my main focus will be porting this to Hero build. Expect a beta sometime this week or next and the usual updates as before as I continue to port existing png's and making new ones for Hero.

dthadamaja

Feb 10, 2008
Sorry for the long delay. Dont know if anybody even still want this theme but i have updated it for cyno's latest build. it's still not complete as i have to still go thru all the apk's to locate old and new files to replace. Enjoy and jus let me know whats missing so i can replace in the next update.

gnunixguy

Jan 14, 2009
Chandler, AZ
Sorry for the long delay. Dont know if anybody even still want this theme but i have updated it for cyno's latest build. it's still not complete as i have to still go thru all the apk's to locate old and new files to replace. Enjoy and jus let me know whats missing so i can replace in the next update.
I downloaded the theme and tried to install it on my g/f's G1, got an error:

E:Wrong digest:
app/Phone.apk
E:Verification failed
Installation aborted.

Hope this helps

dthadamaja

Feb 10, 2008
Have u tried redownloading it? The file maybe corrupt. Ill reload when I get home if that's the case.

uy4d

Jun 28, 2009
Hey sorry to bother.. umm.. but is the link on the front page is for Cyanogen 3.6.5 rom..?

btw how to install it? is it just change the file to update.zip then apply the update?

Thx before.. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys

For all that are unfamiliar with BUUF, it is a set of icons made for the desktops. Hopefully i recreated this experience to our beloved Android. All icons are courtesy of its creator Mattahan, the battery was supplied by Mr. Stylo and the clock was made by Rontz. Everything else by me 8) I really hope you guys enjoy this as I have put in quite a lot of time. Up to date we have 550+ icons changed in this theme and these pics really dont reflect the extensive amount of makeover it has gone through. I want to thank Stericson for giving the community and myself a great new hobby. Necromancer for his ubuntu theme which inspired me and everyone should go d/l it 8) Last but not least, Dave the illest for originally supplying the update.zip and the tools necessary to create my first release. Latest build is built from the ground up. If you use any of my icons go right ahead as long as you give me credit 8)

7/9 Sorry guys its been almost 5 months since i last updated this thing. Been so busy with work and now that I'm finally happy with a stable build out there, I decided to finally start porting this thing over. This has only been tested on Cynogen's build 3.6.5 You guys can test it on other builds at ur risk. 8) This is not a full change over as I have done previously in JF builds. I will continue to release new revisions as i have time to update the current icon set. This update may also require that you are running apps2sd as the update file is fairly large. I havent tested it on a non apps2sd build yet so someone can let me know. For now it will only be one color. as the theme gets more complete, I'll release new colors. Ok enjoy 8)

Cynogen 3.6.5

Dark Brown: http://rapidshare.com/files/267403510/buuf3910.zip
    link #2