Element Case for Galaxy S III

Search This thread

Hulk0069

Oct 25, 2010
Can anyone that has the eclipse comment on the thickness of the back? I did the Palm touchstone mod on my phone and really want to buy that case but only if it isn't too thick that my phone won't charge wirelessly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

It's not thick at all its fine.

stripped apart rebuilt with Clean Rom&XdaTechnology!!!

ddgarcia05

Mar 28, 2010
Edinburg / Mcallen, Texas
Shucks, ebay said the seller was located in Texas. The product is being shipped from California. Oh well, looks like I'll have to wait a little longer than expected. I can't wait to get it. Please post more pictures of the case. We can never have to many pictures.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
Shucks, ebay said the seller was located in Texas. The product is being shipped from California. Oh well, looks like I'll have to wait a little longer than expected. I can't wait to get it. Please post more pictures of the case. We can never have to many pictures.

what seller did you buy from?

cad-kong

Sep 30, 2008
dfw
I got the aluminum frame for my pebble blue S3. I thought the color combination was awesome on pictures I saw.

do you have any pics of the aluminum case you have??? just wondering what it looks like and if i'll be able to get it... i've got the pebble blue sgsIII also... i'll be getting one of these cases soon... :D

j76ms

Jul 22, 2010
do you have any pics of the aluminum case you have??? just wondering what it looks like and if i'll be able to get it... i've got the pebble blue sgsIII also... i'll be getting one of these cases soon... :D

Go to page 48. I posted a pic of my pebble blue with silver frame. I love the combo.

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
Im so anxious to get mine, Im in Pennsylvania so Im assuming I wont see it from Cali until Tuesday, Monday if Im lucky

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
I am being tempted also... I have an Incipio (Soft cover with shell) that coveres the front and sides...I was happy until reading about the ELEMENT.

I had an Incipio 2pc case before this. It felt like a phone case.
This case feels like it becomes one with the phone. Almost like a properly built, very durable smartphone with a nice speaker and built in kickstand. :thumbup::thumbup:

You will not regret the purchase!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360893457614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360893457614.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 572

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To Element Cases,
    I apologize if I hurt your feelings and wasn't more grateful for you to produce a case for our phones. It is MY money after all that will be spent on the case but who am I? Just the consumer is all. I was, however, under the impression that we would be getting a high end case like the ones you sell for the iPhone. So when you released a TPU case I was very disappointed. I hope my comments, opinions and concerns are not so powerful to discourage you and your company from continuing to produce high end cases for the Galaxy S3 and other future android products.

I understand iPhone is insanely popular, heck my wife has one, and so producing quality products for them just makes sense. Making producst for Android phones can be risky as people tend to trade in every year and they constantly change. I hope you can still produce high end cases for the high end phones though. I was really looking forward to that case in the picture on your blog. Good luck with the company!

Hurt?! Heck no... Have you seen the complaining from the iPhans!? This is a downright constructive conversation and criticism is healthy. Not sure if it was here or on Facebook, but I've mentioned that we were trying to come out with two cases at the same time - kind of like a high end/low end option, more like frills/less frills. Unfortunately, we had to make some tooling changes and they can take some time. So, we release the Atom first. The Atom is not the case that you saw in the teaser shots. It's still coming, hopefully before Xmas, but it will be close...
    Sorry we've been absent from discussion here - we normally don't post on the forums since it's not allowed at most places. I'm going to keep this just to answering product questions - no customer support or selling.

A few XDA members have popped up on our Facebook page and we want to try to answer your questions for you. I personally was an iPhone user and switched when I got an S3. I played with a phone during a product development meeting and fell in love with it. When I learned that we were considering making a case for it, that was icing on the cake that sealed the deal.

I'm running a pre-production sample on my S3 right now - it's not vaporware. We actually have several designs that we're working on concurrently and I don't think that this one is going to come out first. We're still looking at about 2 weeks out and pricing (please don't hold me to it) should be <$75 AFAIK. Element Case is still a somewhat small business that has managed to produce (IMHO) niche market high quality cases that have had a significant impact on the industry. I know development seems to have taken a while, but we're working on this project and others as quickly as we can.

Here are a couple of pics I just snapped of my case on my phone. Note - I dropped my phone before I was able to get a case for it and there is a small crack in the lower left hand corner as well as a scuff on the aluminum ring on the top left. I'm super bummed about that. I freaked out the other day when I dropped it again while I was ordering lunch at a deli - it bounced on the corners and landed flat on its back with no problems!
    100 for a case!?!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
    Wow you people are absolutely ridiculous . Whether you like the case or not, the more companies producing cases for our phone the better. You don't like it? Keep your mouth shut and don't buy it. You really think after reading the filth in this thread they will have any desire at all to bring us that sweet aluminum case that we all want? I wouldn't if I was them. Ungrateful people.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2