ZipThemer Zip?

Search This thread

BFirebird101

Feb 10, 2011
I.e. The edify file

I am going to replace the Nav bar icons with something different, and the easiest way I did this on my Nexus 7 was use ZipThemer. However, I need a zip that the program can look at to determine how to make the themes. What should I use?

Sent from my HTC One M8!
U WOT M8?

Last edited:

JWhetstone02

Mar 6, 2011
South Carolina
check this out: ultimate dynamic navbar

its an xposed module so you will need xposed
you will also need to download and install busybox on your phone for the buttons to work (got busybox free from the playstore)

i played around with this and like it very well

i have mine set to hide all the time, swipe up from the bottom (its a trigger of abt 5pixels) to bring it back up

you can also customize the buttons, glow effect and colors.

the only issue i have seen so far (its still in beta) is the nav bar will cover up a menu

Reactions: BFirebird101

PhantomApollyon

Jul 11, 2007
I would love one to just simply change the stock softkeys to Red instead of white, can anyone provide a ZipThemer file for that?

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
I.e. The edify file

I am going to replace the Nav bar icons with something different, and the easiest way I did this on my Nexus 7 was use ZipThemer. However, I need a zip that the program can look at to determine how to make the themes. What should I use?

Sent from my HTC One M8!
U WOT M8?

You should be able to use one of my zips for zipthemer to determine the property edify
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2708548
sent from:)::§:::)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    check this out: ultimate dynamic navbar

its an xposed module so you will need xposed
    you will also need to download and install busybox on your phone for the buttons to work (got busybox free from the playstore)

i played around with this and like it very well

i have mine set to hide all the time, swipe up from the bottom (its a trigger of abt 5pixels) to bring it back up

you can also customize the buttons, glow effect and colors.

the only issue i have seen so far (its still in beta) is the nav bar will cover up a menu