[Q] GPS ISSUE AT&T g900a

Search This thread

chory

Oct 28, 2012
Monterrey
Hi guys , I'm having issues with my galaxy s5 g900a , I install towelroot and safestrap and my gps stop working , when I open Google maps the voice says that lost conection to gps also whit waze app shows gps conection lost , I want to know what to to , I already try factory reset and already reinstall the stock rom via Odin and nothing solve , please help me out

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
Hi guys , I'm having issues with my galaxy s5 g900a , I install towelroot and safestrap and my gps stop working , when I open Google maps the voice says that lost conection to gps also whit waze app shows gps conection lost , I want to know what to to , I already try factory reset and already reinstall the stock rom via Odin and nothing solve , please help me out

wrong section..

you have a backup to restore? you try restoring to a backup it worked on and get a lock then try whatever rom? what did you do prior to it not working?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app

chory

Oct 28, 2012
Monterrey
I don't have back up man , I already restore factory default and not working , I don't know what else to do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
It is critical that you wipe the device properly prior to an Odin restore....otherwise you are left with file remnants that will affect the new flash...

Once you have a good stock rom copy on the PC...and Odin version 3.0.9....do the following...

Use towelroot and root the device again...then load busybox and safestrap recovery again...

Once complete...."make a backup"...then...
wipe cache, system, and data just like usual using safestrap...

Then arrow back to the internal data wipe prompt inside of safestrap...and type "yes" to confirm the wipe of the data/media partition on your phone...

Note:...the above function is potentially dangerous as it "will " wipe all data from the data/media partition....including safestrap recovery...(the backup you made will save you if something goes wrong)...

Once the internal data wipe is complete....pull the battery to completely power down the device....

Wait 30 seconds and replace the battery....then boot into download mode for Odin flash of the stock rom....

Flash the rom....and test....

Warning :...
You do this at your own risk...g

chory

Oct 28, 2012
Monterrey
Thanks man , I'm downloading the AT&T stock rom , let me do that , et me try it and I will reply to you thank you

Reactions: gregsarg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is critical that you wipe the device properly prior to an Odin restore....otherwise you are left with file remnants that will affect the new flash...

Once you have a good stock rom copy on the PC...and Odin version 3.0.9....do the following...

Use towelroot and root the device again...then load busybox and safestrap recovery again...

Once complete...."make a backup"...then...
    wipe cache, system, and data just like usual using safestrap...

Then arrow back to the internal data wipe prompt inside of safestrap...and type "yes" to confirm the wipe of the data/media partition on your phone...

Note:...the above function is potentially dangerous as it "will " wipe all data from the data/media partition....including safestrap recovery...(the backup you made will save you if something goes wrong)...

Once the internal data wipe is complete....pull the battery to completely power down the device....

Wait 30 seconds and replace the battery....then boot into download mode for Odin flash of the stock rom....

Flash the rom....and test....

Warning :...
    You do this at your own risk...g
    Thanks man , I'm downloading the AT&T stock rom , let me do that , et me try it and I will reply to you thank you