HELP cant flash any rom

Search This thread

serg710

Dec 23, 2010
cant install any rom on my note 3 these are steps i use

1st
install N900PVPUCNAB_N900PSPTCNAB_N900PVPUCNAB_HOME.tar with ODIN (since after wipe and failed flash i have no OS)

2nd
root with CF-Auto-Root-hltespr-hltespr-smn900p.tar in odin

3rd
install recovery i have tried:
TWRP openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.1-hltespr-4.4.img
philz_touch_6.12.9-hltespr.tar
CWM recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.6-hltespr

one error i always get is unable to mount usb storage
and also sd sames damaged sometimes after trying to flash rom and then restore to stock

i have tried almost every rom in sprint note 3 section

serg710

Dec 23, 2010
Dump your SD card, as it appears fried.

Reflash the rom, get a new card, and put your backups on your internal memory for the time being.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

ok will try that i read to get samsung that they were better what do you recommend then?

and what about the usbstorage issue i keep getting?

Reactions: micmars

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
ok will try that i read to get samsung that they were better what do you recommend then?

I can't recommend brands, since I haven't bought one in years (still using the 16 GB one I had in my E4GT), but I'd go with the Sammy if you like, since they made the phone. Probably a safe call.

Reactions: serg710

serg710

Dec 23, 2010

kaos420

Account currently disabled
Dec 21, 2007
Usa
meettomy.site

1st
install N900PVPUCNAB_N900PSPTCNAB_N900PVPUCNAB_HOME.tar with ODIN (since after wipe and failed flash i have no OS)

2nd

3rd

and also sd sames damaged sometimes after trying to flash rom and then restore to stock

before you get rid of your sd card if you don't mind i have a few question?

1. why if your going custom rom would you do step 2? you had no need to root it if you were doing step 3 and installing a custom recovery/rom.
2. do you have a sd card adapter for micro sd? can you see if the computer sees it....
3. if pc doesn't detect it. can you look under windows disc management ... tell us if you see a unallocated space matching sd size?
4.also what format was sd fat32 or or exfat?

Reactions: micmars

serg710

Dec 23, 2010

1. why if your going custom rom would you do step 2? you had no need to root it if you were doing step 3 and installing a custom recovery/rom.
2. do you have a sd card adapter for micro sd? can you see if the computer sees it....
3. if pc doesn't detect it. can you look under windows disc management ... tell us if you see a unallocated space matching sd size?

i was under impression you need root to instal custom recovery (bin a long time since messed with android)
yes pc see's and write to it so does phone just after reboot or sometimes taking it out of phone or pc and swamping it to phone or pc it gets damaged (yes i unmount it first)
i formatted it both with note 3 and windows as fat32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    all these views no input :eek:

Reflash the rom, get a new card, and put your backups on your internal memory for the time being.

I can't recommend brands, since I haven't bought one in years (still using the 16 GB one I had in my E4GT), but I'd go with the Sammy if you like, since they made the phone. Probably a safe call.

1st

2nd

3rd