Votes: 27 29.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

sixstringsg

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks six I am going to test it downloading 95 % I report back later.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Hey six it doesn't boots after the kernel splash screen everything goes black had to power on the phone and restore my back up.

How long did you wait?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

agosine

Jul 17, 2007
I searched and did not find an answer to this so I am asking. Does CM9 support external Bluetooth GPS devices like CM7? Thank you.

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
How long did you wait?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I waited for 10 minutes, and I did a clean install: wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache, format system, format cache,format data install. The vibrant screen came up fellow by galaxy s cyanagen(mod) after that its went off ( black screen) I had to pull the battery to get into cwm.

sixstringsg

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2009
Dallas, TX
I only had one user with booting issues that reported. Did the rest of you not have issues, or just not tell me? Also, new build is up that might fix your issue if it is an issue with everyone.

Dougfresh

Jan 15, 2011
Treasure Island beach, FL
Nope, I stupidly pre-ordered it online, so I don't get it until thursdayish.

Wowwsers that blows!Isn't the unspoken rule of pre-ordering that you pay up the nose for it, but you're the first one on the block flaunting new bling-bling lol
I'm getting my MONSTER on Wed or Thurs.See ya in those threads soon man(hopefully with sum Glitch Lightening)

....What is the difference between this new kang and the one from 2 days ago...

Last edited:

Richcar

Jan 14, 2011
Boot and working nicely , smooth and fast thanks . Six how can we get the front camera to work do you have the flies or know which flie we can push to have it working

Last edited:

FaultException

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 13, 2012
Wowwsers that blows!Isn't the unspoken rule of pre-ordering that you pay up the nose for it, but you're the first one on the block flaunting new bling-bling lol
I'm getting my MONSTER on Wed or Thurs.See ya in those threads soon man(hopefully with sum Glitch Lightening)

....What is the difference between this new kang and the one from 2 days ago...

The older CM9 kangs he made for Vibrant were the i9k rom with Vibrant files hacked in, this one is actually compiled I think.

cashmundy

Mar 9, 2010
Permissions Management ported yet?

Anyone know if CM permissions management is in this kang yet, or have any relevant info?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FaultException has now posted an official Vibrant CM9 thread. This thread will now be a thread for kangs that have cherry-picks added on top. I will contact a moderator to move it to the general section now as well. The first one is compiling now, and the OP is under construction.

http://goo-inside.me/devs/glitch/CM9_Kangs/Vibrant
    Newest build:
    http://goo.gl/VycqY

Changed:
    GPS Works!
    SU Works!
    Everything important works!
    Am I missing an update log from 14? What's different?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
    Any idea when OP will be updated to include list of changes with 14?

So here's how this works: I do not own a Vibrant. I have a friend that does, so i maintain this for him and a few other guys. I am helping maintain and test kernels for four devices, I have work, and I have school, so i am quite limited on time. I do not make money from this ROM, in fact I lose money due to bandwidth costs. The more people bug me about it, the more likely I am to stop maintaining this ROM, or just stop posting it on XDA. The OP will get updated, I figured people would rather have a new build and no OP than the other way around. I also link to the i9000 OP in my OP, you can find the info yourself.
    Once device trees and such are pushed, how many would be interested in nightlies? As of now, build 14 only has 53 downloads. At that point, it probably wouldn't be worth the bandwidth costs to upload nightlies, but we'll see.

Edit: I'll also have to look and see at the end of the month how much bandwidth I'm using. I might have enough to be fine without paying extra, we'll see.
    New fixed build coming in a couple hours.