[Theme] Blood ReD v2.0 for Weapon G2x v2.8 [10/16/11]

Search This thread

timspease

Mar 26, 2012
North Little Rock
i downloaded the latest versdion of your theme and after i did a nandroid backup, wipe dalvik cache and fix permissions before reboot but after the reboot it just stayed on the weapons g2x animation and would not boot up so i had to factory reset and restore my eaglesblood ics build3 rom. any suggestions why it may have done that or has anyone had the same issue. thanks, timothy

shane1diamond

Jun 18, 2011
Hawaii
im sure you made sure of this already but just to be sure. did you make sure that you flashed the theme with the matching weapon version 2.8? also, i know it takes a bit longer to boot after wiping dalvik and cache after flashing a new rom or theme (like in this case). its has happened to me before where it has hung on the weapon screen for quite some time, to the point i was going to battery pull and restore my nandroid, but it did eventually boot.

mmapcpro

Jun 13, 2011
DuPont, WA
I'm coming back

I'm getting back into deving themes and mods. I'm getting software slowly installed onto my new pc this week, and I messaged dave for copies of all of our files.

Gonna work on updating Weapon themes for G2X, and creating new Juggernaut themes for Samsung SGS2's...NO ICS themes in the works until a fully working port is available for me on either phone.

Reactions: G2xer

KingDavid63

Apr 6, 2011
Warrior, AL
www.facebook.com
I'm getting back into deving themes and mods. I'm getting software slowly installed onto my new pc this week, and I messaged dave for copies of all of our files.

Gonna work on updating Weapon themes for G2X, and creating new Juggernaut themes for Samsung SGS2's...NO ICS themes in the works until a fully working port is available for me on either phone.

Bet, got your message, I'll start on that today after work.... Hit me up on talk.. Good to have you back....

Sent from my AOKP loaded Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: G2xer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a theme by KinGDaViD63 and mmapcpro for Weapon G2x, it's based off of BloodReD from Team Carbon.

Download: Blood ReD v1.0 for Weapon G2x v2.4 [8/28/11]
    Download: Blood ReD v1.0 RC2 for Eagle Blood v1.0x GB [8/19/11]
    Download: Blood ReD ReMiX for Weapon G2x v2.4 [9/4/11]
    Download: Blood ReD v1.1 for Weapon G2x v2.5 [9/9/11]
    Download: Blood ReD v2.0 for Weapon G2x v2.5 [9/13/11]
    Download: Blood ReD v2.0 for Weapon G2x v2.8 [10/16/11]

*CRT animation for EBlood, Optional Boot Animations, Handcent Theme, Wallpapers, ReD Swype Beta v3 and icons in 2nd post*

Install Instructions
    Make a nandroid backup (not required, but highly recommended)
    Reboot into CWM Recovery
    Wipe Dalvik-cache
    Flash the theme
    Fix permissions
    Reboot
    Enjoy!

Releases
    BlooD ReD v1.0 Initial Release 8/17/2011
    BlooD ReD v1.0 Eagle Blood Release 8/18/2011
    BlooD ReD v1.0 Release Candidate 2 for Weapon G2x 8/18/2011
    BlooD ReD v1.0 Release Candidate 2 for Eagle Blood 8/19/2011
    BlooD ReD v1.0 for Weapon G2x v2.4 - Fixed Browser, and Talk 8/28/11
    Blood ReD ReMiX for Weapon G2x v2.4 - Different Buttons, wifi/data icons, dialer, Now Shows 4g
    Blood ReD v1.1 for Weapon G2x v2.5 - Updated for Weapon v2.5 changed and fixed status bar data icons (all are red now)! 9/9/11
    BlooD ReD v2.0 for Weapon G2x v2.5 - Changed the data icons to 4G LTE icons (fake breaking yes but cool none the less! :)), added transparent Gmail, Droid ringtones.ogg and notifications.ogg and added new poweroff animation and sound, and themed the google quick search box.apk! 9/13/11
    Blood ReD v2.0 for Weapon G2x v2.8 - Updated for Weapon G2x v2.8 10/16/11

Stuff to do
    Red Clock for EBlood - mmapcpro DONE!
    Dialer - mmapcpro DONE!
    Browser - KinGDaViD63 DONE!
    Talk - KinGDaViD63 DONE!

Credits
    Shout out to Hawk for telling me where the power off animations was. Shout out to Tweezit for the power off animation and sound. Shout out to B-Boy for the transparent GMail! Shout out to Tiger for the ReD DroiD wallpaper my boy gotz Skillz! Dialers ported by mmapcpro, so thanks to him, couldnt have done this without him. I wanna give a special shout out to Tiger for helping a straight noob out on this. Thanks to mmacpro for helping me out also. The UOT Kitchen for getting a noob started in this. And obviously Team Carbon for the bad a$$ original theme. I also wanna thank WhiteHawk and Doniqcc for the stable, bada$$ romz for the G2x, dont get no better. If yall got a few extra bucks (i know some of yall are rich) throw it to one of them, considering I have no real theming skills. Here's some pictures. I use Launcher Pro couldnt get into the whole TouchWiz thing. HomeScreen icons are a ADW Yorks ReD Theme. All theming is done to the system and not the launcher. At this point in time with this rom and theme, this phone is Perfect to me! Sensation? Get real!
    Check out the People's Site that originally created this beast of a theme Team Carbon.

Screen Shots:
    2011-09-13133228.png
    2011-09-13153317.png

2011-09-13153331.png
    2011-09-13153817.png

Backgrounds_24485-Copy.png
    Download CRT Screen animations for EBlood: Flash after you flash the theme by mmapcpro

Red Handcent theme by mmapcpro You have to completely uninstall any version of metal before installing this one

Here is the icons I used in the Launcher they are by Mongo41.
    Download: ReD Froyo Style Icons
    Not a flashable zip! Unzip icons and put whereever, however you want. I use launcher pro to make my dock icons, or desktop visualizer.

Here is the icons I used in the Launcher they are by rjhay22.
    Download: Mirror Effect Icons Not a flashable zip! Unzip icons and put whereever, however you want. I use launcher pro to make my dock icons, or desktop visualizer.

Here is a zip of a Custom dock and the red application dock image, the other dock icons have no color so this is really the only one you need to change out from the blue! by mmapcpro

Here is the wallpaper thanks to Team Carbon for the wallpaper!
    Download: G2x Wallpaper Just longpress the wallpaper and save or make wallpaper.

Download BlooD ReD Add On: Zip of a bunch of bada$$ wallpapers that match the theme perfectly!

You can get the Launcher Pro Friends theme in the market it's called ReD RemiX, it matches the theme pretty well.

Here's the ReD Swype v3 Beta, by thekdub Have to completely uninstall any version of swype already installed and then install this one.

Download BlooDReD eyes boot animation: Put in system/media/ and replace the bootanimation.zip already in there

Download BlooDReD Lightning boot animation: Put in system/media/ and replace the bootanimation.zip already in there
    Download Fixed Red Weapon Boot animation

Make sure the boot animations are named "bootanimation.zip" before you place in correct folder.

Boot Animations:
    BloodRedEyes.gif
    BloodRed.gif

2011-08-19151409.png
    2011-08-17140355.png

2011-08-27214211.png
    2011-08-27214224.png

2011-09-10103823.png
    2011-08-17132052.png

2011-08-19131453.png
    2011-08-17115906.png
    Shane pm me your email...

Sent from my Poison Tipped Weapon!
    yea were gonna update this weekend to handle that ...