4.4.3... has arrived!

Search This thread

RatusNatus

May 24, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Nice to hear.

What are I777 user flashing right now? I know XDA dont like posts comparing ROMs.
I just need to know the most popular ones, the kernel of the moment... i need to update my old phone today.
I saw Shostock there, lol, really old to these days.

Is there any big issue with the newest android and I777?

SteveMurphy

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 22, 2012
Atlanta
Nice to hear.

What are I777 user flashing right now? I know XDA dont like posts comparing ROMs.
I just need to know the most popular ones, the kernel of the moment... i need to update my old phone today.

Ratus, good to see you around again.

Check out the Development thread, as rogersb has been cranking out a CM 4.4.3 rom, while cyril has SlimKat/Saber running 4.4.2.

There are some ported ones too (4.4.2), and they're extremely easy to upgrade with no specific i777- bugs that I can think of.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks official, it's been released for the Nexus devices, so expect our favorite custom roms to pick up on it soon!
    Nice to hear.

Ratus, good to see you around again.

Check out the Development thread, as rogersb has been cranking out a CM 4.4.3 rom, while cyril has SlimKat/Saber running 4.4.2.

There are some ported ones too (4.4.2), and they're extremely easy to upgrade with no specific i777- bugs that I can think of.
    Looks official, it's been released for the Nexus devices, so expect our favorite custom roms to pick up on it soon!

am sure happy for it :)