chandler-gilbert 480!!!
logo.png

phoneeqfrj.jpg
phabletneise.jpg
tablet7wd3j.jpg

BIG THANKS TO MOLESARECOMING FOR ALLOWING ME TO PORT THIS TO THE NS4G
ORIGINAL THREAD FOUND HERE

PER-APP-DPI/LAYOUT.
This is not tablet mode! Hybrid engine allows you to target apps individually. You get to pick their actual layouts which can tranform content drastically. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with build.prop hacks or DPI changes. We list all layouts an app brings, you choose one, its as easy as that. It does not matter if your device runs itself in Phone-, Phablet or Tablet-UI, your apps will always look as you like. On top of that you can scale apps, to fit your screen, that way you can even bring full fledged tablet apps and make them run perfectly. Nothing will break, nothing will shrink, your market will be fine. Additionally we have rewritten many parts of the android framework and fixed countless of AOSP bugs to make way for these modifications - our "tablet mode" runs better on a phone than on a real tablet, that is guaranteed.

untitled-19kkgo.png

PER-APP-COLOR,
Paranoidandroids newest invention. Define apps in your regular hybrid panel. See your phone fade into the color definition of your current app, press home or go elsewhere and it fades back. Create as many combinations you like, you can even dabble with opacity. This feature is made possible by our hybrid engine, which is unique to this rom.

untitled-1jij2c.png

HOW TO INSTALL.
  • download rom
  • download gapps (skip if you have gapps)
  • place rom and gapps on root of sd
  • reboot into recovery
  • choose "install zip from sd"
  • choose paranoid-xxx-ns4g.zip and install
  • repeat for gapps
  • fix permissions
  • reboot
  • enjoy

NOT WORKING.
  • You tell me

DOWNLOADS.

TROUBLE?.
  • If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
  • Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
  • Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
  • If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
  • stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
  • explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
  • collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

THANKS.
    • Paranoid android
    • Cyanogenmod
    • AOKP
    • TEAM DIRT
    • MolesAreComing

This ROM uses the latest AIR kernel
thanks to r_data

Last edited:

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
So far so good picture texts work smooth can't get auto rotate to work will try fixing permissions to see if that does the trick tablet mode works nicely everything else seems good

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda app-developers app

VerneVerne

Jun 21, 2011
Any reports?

sent from jellyvision evolmod
MMS sent and received, GPS locked on quickly. Everything running fine so far.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

So far so good picture texts work smooth can't get auto rotate to work will try fixing permissions to see if that does the trick tablet mode works nicely everything else seems good

Auto rotate working fine here:beer:

VerneVerne

Jun 21, 2011
Lock screen is out of alignment when included with auto rotate.

xyience

Oct 23, 2011
When I used this ROM earlier today my phone would cut off when ever i held down the power button to access the menu for reboot etc. Left this ROM until a fix thanks

Sent from my Full Android on Crespo4G using xda premium

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
Yeah Evol kind of weird that it does that you hit the power button and it just restarts your phone no big deal just have have to go the old way to recovery sorry no log cat

evol4g

Mar 20, 2012
chandler-gilbert 480!!!
Yeah Evol kind of weird that it does that you hit the power button and it just restarts your phone no big deal just have have to go the old way to recovery sorry no log cat

Well this was an experimental build lol wasnt an official release so as soon as they update I will as well... I'm gonna be back on my game...

sent from jellyvision evolmod

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
It's still good and smooth though just a small hickup

VerneVerne

Jun 21, 2011
That's strange, I'm not having this power button issue. I just rebooted twice into recovery using the power menu

Reactions: evol4g

androidforeve

Jun 3, 2012
Really weird maybe just have to do a clean flash and go from there

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    wow... i guess ya'll are in for a real treat... i got paranoid's source in the middle of upgrading to 4.2 so i don't think it's ready to be built yet but when it is ya'll will have android 4.2
    logo.png

phoneeqfrj.jpg
    phabletneise.jpg
    tablet7wd3j.jpg

BIG THANKS TO MOLESARECOMING FOR ALLOWING ME TO PORT THIS TO THE NS4G
    ORIGINAL THREAD FOUND HERE

PER-APP-DPI/LAYOUT.
    This is not tablet mode! Hybrid engine allows you to target apps individually. You get to pick their actual layouts which can tranform content drastically. Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with build.prop hacks or DPI changes. We list all layouts an app brings, you choose one, its as easy as that. It does not matter if your device runs itself in Phone-, Phablet or Tablet-UI, your apps will always look as you like. On top of that you can scale apps, to fit your screen, that way you can even bring full fledged tablet apps and make them run perfectly. Nothing will break, nothing will shrink, your market will be fine. Additionally we have rewritten many parts of the android framework and fixed countless of AOSP bugs to make way for these modifications - our "tablet mode" runs better on a phone than on a real tablet, that is guaranteed.

untitled-19kkgo.png

PER-APP-COLOR,
    Paranoidandroids newest invention. Define apps in your regular hybrid panel. See your phone fade into the color definition of your current app, press home or go elsewhere and it fades back. Create as many combinations you like, you can even dabble with opacity. This feature is made possible by our hybrid engine, which is unique to this rom.

untitled-1jij2c.png

HOW TO INSTALL.
    • download rom
    • download gapps (skip if you have gapps)
    • place rom and gapps on root of sd
    • reboot into recovery
    • choose "install zip from sd"
    • choose paranoid-xxx-ns4g.zip and install
    • repeat for gapps
    • fix permissions
    • reboot
    • enjoy

NOT WORKING.
    • You tell me

DOWNLOADS.

TROUBLE?.
    • If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    • Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    • Search this thread and Cyanogenmods aswell (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    • If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
    • stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten
    • explain your issue as precise as you can, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    • collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

THANKS.
      • Paranoid android
      • Cyanogenmod
      • AOKP
      • TEAM DIRT
      • MolesAreComing

This ROM uses the latest AIR kernel
    thanks to r_data
    sorry I just posted the answer to your question on the provison thread,
    basically I just got a great new laptop with a reallllyyy nice quad core processor (too bad only 6gb of ram)
    but this will be my new build environment so I have to set everything up again and resync the source, ect ect..

please give me a few days to get everything all setup and i'll pump out the latest paranoid based on android 4.2 for ya :)
    syncing repo now,
    will do a compile tonight so a build should be up by tomorrow :)
    reserved for changelogs and such